• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SpLaT729

SpLaT729

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

does any1 here trust actionvillage to buy a new cyborg from because last time i ordered from them i spent $600 on a gun tht never worked and wen i sent it back to the company they never fixed it eather if this was to happen to me would macdev atleast be able 2 fix any problems or sumthing this has also happened with my friends pm8 he ordered from there to...........let me noe some opinions if i shud order from there or not :blink:

#2 SpLaT729

SpLaT729

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

any help?????

#3 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

actionvillage is one of the biggest sites online that sells pbstuff. A lot of people trust them. Maybe because of user error that you got that it didn't work. Because they don't mess with the gun if it's brand new and just ship it to you.

Macdev should cover you for it if there are problems.

Have fun with your rx! i wish i had that money...

#4 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:28 PM

Action Village is the #1 paintball website in the world to me. Macdevs customer service for what ive heard is very good. Hope you like for your cyborg its strange how they went with the enclosed poppet valve bolt.

#5 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

Action Village is the #1 paintball website in the world to me. Macdevs customer service for what ive heard is very good. Hope you like for your cyborg its strange how they went with the enclosed poppet valve bolt.

probably because it was only a matter of time for a company to do that. Boblong went the other way by making an inline poppet. Macdev just pretty much made their borg an enclosed bolt..

#6 BMValentine

BMValentine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

probably because it was only a matter of time for a company to do that. Boblong went the other way by making an inline poppet. Macdev just pretty much made their borg an enclosed bolt..

That and being able to remove the whole contents of the ram area as a single drive train was a real selling point for me - I like my maintainance easy :P

I don't think mine's quite "optimized" yet, though, since it's not been completely broken in yet, and another guy's RX at the field was shooting five times quieter than mine O_o (On that note, if anyone has found any good non-factory board settings for the RX, please let me know - i'm a tinkerer :P)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users