Photo

Looking to move out to Denver in less than a year.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

I'm planning, and pretty much certain as long as I get my GS degree at the end of next summer, to move to denver. I've looked at some fields listed on PBN, but I'd like the opinions of ballers from tech on which fields are good in the area.

Posted Image

"the traccer is all plasticy and feels like an old BE gun when you pump it. yuck!"- cockerpunk May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I wouldn't trust someone who makes an ad like that to fill a cup of water.

#2 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Blitz and Dynamic are both great. You have a large number of options in Denver. Anywhere else in Colorado, not so much lol.
8/0/0

Are we doing Satan's work? Absolutely

Been scammed? PM a mod :)

#3 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Blitz is a bit bigger than Dynamic and has turfed speedball fields, but I just like how the people who run Dynamic actually seem to care about paintball and getting players into the sport. Didn't have the best experience with the people at Blitz when I went.
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#4 mrtwo719

mrtwo719

Knees flexin and arms T-rex'n

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

Blitz is a bit bigger than Dynamic and has turfed speedball fields, but I just like how the people who run Dynamic actually seem to care about paintball and getting players into the sport. Didn't have the best experience with the people at Blitz when I went.

Blitz's "turf" is like sliding on Steel wool. But still a decent place. I do suggest checking out AllStar Paintball, granted it's in Colo-Springs. It is an amazing Indoor facility. with REAL Turf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users