3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghostship702

Ghostship702

Ninja Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:29 AM

First off, I don't work at Classic, so this is kind of "unofficial" news. If anyone here works there or knows the owner(s) please add any info.

Anyway, My team and I (ATL Phoenix) went down to Classic on Sunday to Scrim a few other teams. As far as I know, this is kind of a regular thing, according to my team owner.

RSVP IS required, you need to call down there and let them know how many guys you'll have out there.

There ARE some paid reffs on the field, and any other players not playing may ref as well.

Scrims begin at 9 and end around 12:00, when the field opens to public
(As far as I know, if someone "official" could verify this, that'd be awesome)

There is no schedule, it's pretty much whoever is on the field will play.

Entry fee still applies to all players.

BYOP or buy at the field.
(needs to be verified, we brought our own paint but our owner may have worked something out with the staff at Classic)

This is just for practice, there are no prizes or rankings of any kind. This is not a "league" type setup. Do not bring attitudes or hot-headed-ness to the field.

Anyway, that's pretty much everything I know so far. I think we might be down there again in two weeks, the Sunday before the first GFOA. Our team is the one decked out in Black Invert gear, looking like Ninjas ;)

Hope to see you guys there.

-GS

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU GOT FIRST POST.

#2 ATL Phoenix

ATL Phoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

Just got my ninja lense in, waiting on my certificate saying i am leathal :P
Thanks to all who have been apart of my organization and helped sponsor my field and teams. There is almost too many to list. As of now for 2009 our gear consist are Pinokio Hoppers, Kee, Dye and Draxxus product lines. Thank you all for such great product!!

#3 Tylers Inane

Tylers Inane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

Just got my ninja lense in, waiting on my certificate saying i am leathal :P

Your no where near as lethal as me;) the carbon fiber mask makes me faster :blink:

#4 Dark_Tempest

Dark_Tempest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

sadly the carbon fibre mask is just a overlay :( . either way bump for classic, ill be there on saturday

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users