• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 shanto44x

shanto44x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

Hey guys me and my friend just started a team and i wanna know what are good local tourneys we alredy know about the young guns series and any tips for practiceing or drills would be greatly appreciated

#2 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

If you can get lout there, LSD does team practice at CPX most weekends. I think they charge $40 a case for pretty legit paint.

#3 shanto44x

shanto44x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

I thoight cpx charges $90 a case for marbalizerz thats why paintball explosion is my teams personal favorite they got good speedball and good woodsball for $18 for entrance and $80 per case for custom paint it has little bombs its cool

#4 joe32

joe32

So much stuff for sale someone save me

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

Im apart of windy city invasion. if you want a more of a practice wear ur not sitting around watching. lmk. my team and i love to practice at badlandz. 40$ a case and ur in

RIP Danijel Jagodic,AKA BORG.

CHEAP Loaders Cheap Empire Axe Azodin KP FEEDBACK +idk, maybe 7

If you saw both PC Nation Fighting Threads put this in your sig

#5 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

I thoight cpx charges $90 a case for marbalizerz thats why paintball explosion is my teams personal favorite they got good speedball and good woodsball for $18 for entrance and $80 per case for custom paint it has little bombs its cool

Yeah, that's for open play. On weekends, LSD puts on practice in the fields that you pass when driving up to the park. They have a full set of bunkers, and usually have the next big field layout set up.

#6 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

LSD practice if you wanna play with the best. Stop worrying about cool little bombs on paint (I love PBE, know the owner and refs, but....) for 40 bucks, I garuntee you after 8 practices at LSD practice you will be 20000x better than you are now.

#7 fatalll

fatalll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

LSD practice if you wanna play with the best. Stop worrying about cool little bombs on paint (I love PBE, know the owner and refs, but....) for 40 bucks, I garuntee you after 8 practices at LSD practice you will be 20000x better than you are now.

or my money back? :rolleyes:
http://www.techpb.co...1 - my feedback

http://ptab.it/CUC4 - for good feels

#8 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

Or your money back :tup: :P

2 user(s) are reading this topic