Photo

Where is everyone playing this sunday (miami)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 paintball-og

paintball-og

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

hey everyone I'm trying to get back in the swing of things after a long hiatus from paintball. I was wondering where is the best place to play on sundays down in the miami/homestead area

#2 Merciless_Blue

Merciless_Blue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Try Rage or ATFL, Hotshots might be your best bet though.
"Talk is cheap, shut up and play."

Always Savage-Always Ruthless- Forever Merciless

#3 paintball-og

paintball-og

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Thanks I ended up going to head shots in homestead not a lot of variety but a good field

#4 sobek305

sobek305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

do you mean bigshots in homestead? because headshots is off krome and 136st.. you can google it if you need directions or shoot me a pm

#5 paintball-og

paintball-og

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

My bad I just generalized the area lol but I did go to Headshots... I'm actually going to be hitting up Bigshots Kendall this saturday but ill be heading back to Headshots next weekend

#6 sobek305

sobek305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

have you ever been/seen bigshots kendall?

if your going on like a family trip and everyone is renting etc, then I'd say sure...but if your going there to play you might as well hit up the bigshots in homestead.

Bigshots in kendall is basically 2 recball fields with the pipe bunkers and all dirt - no grass.

Bigshots in homestead has 1 recball field with the pipe bumkers and an ok speedball field with nice grass.

Headshots wasnt bad this saturday, yeah you get a lot of little kids but most of them are ok to play with...Theres one field that no one ever mentions on here which is PB Matrix, Its just woodsball but its fun if your into woodsball...its actual woods, no dirt its mostly dried pine needles and mulch so its cool...and lots of shades from the trees..its on 208th street sw 134th ave.

#7 paintball-og

paintball-og

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yea I've been to bigshots Kendall and I know how dead it is usually I went there a few weeks back for a work outing I'm going with a big group of people for a friends birthday so we should be fine. I went to the bigshots in homestead as well but no one was there. I've been wanting to check out pb matrix because I haven't played woods ball in ages

#8 crazylot

crazylot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:49 PM

PB MATRIX!? WOODS BALL?!? never heard of it. Is it a good place to go? is there many people playing? what days gets the most packed? ive searched up youtube videos but the only thing they show is airsoft. is that what they mostly play there?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users