2 replies to this topic

#1 bcpainter

bcpainter

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

i can get a Naught Dogs timmy and a wgp trilogy and a steely for $330 i'm going to trying to flip these guns to make a profit,
the trilogy has a on/off asa and what looks like a shocktech? bolt its a delrin bolt of some sort. the timmy has a drop forward and some duckbill asa that looks like it might be off the trilly. but he says it has an aftermarket bolt. so is this deal im getting worth it i know the trilly is worth around 80-90 but i know nothing about timmy's .
TPB+5 PBN +8
PMR 09

#2 Iktinos

Iktinos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Not really. If you want to flip it for a profit, get them for less. The Timmy would sell for around $250, maybe less. So you would barely make a profit. You want to convince the person selling that the stuff is so old and probably needs to be totally taken apart, cleaned, relubed, and probably have new o-rings installed that it is a hassle, and would be time consuming, as well as to your wallet. I picked up a Dark over a year ago for like $125, and it had some upgrades, including the circuit board.

#3 bcpainter

bcpainter

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:45 AM

ok so i'm passing on the timmy but i'm getting the trilogy for 30 bucks! any thoughts on a tm-15, an invert too and a steely for around 300 possibly a bit less
TPB+5 PBN +8
PMR 09

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users