601 replies to this topic

#551 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

First week of practice over! We have doubles next week, started hitting today. Oh man, I love this sport. I'm not even cleared yet, but I'm still practicing. If I don't have my shit in by Monday (which I will) Then apparently I "don't play."

So, fuck. :P

I got my physical and everything a few days ago.

I'm getting it 8:00 in the morning, monday morning. 2 hours before the first practice starts :P
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#552 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

Getting closer and closer to the start of my practices. I start the 2nd day of school I think. So about 2 weeks. I'm pretty pumped.

#553 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:13 PM

First practise of the season
Hitting = AWESOME
Play insertion = Awesome
Conditioning = Sucked

Edited by REDCOBRA, 29 August 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image

#554 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

So we won our first game last week 20-6. Good start, could've been a LOT better, but we're going to kill it this Friday.

Because that's what we had when I was a kid
Dirt.
And the internet, but dirt was cheaper.

#555 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

First day of football sucked. We were just getting equipment today and making sure everyone was cleared. They lost my permission slip so I couldn't get a locker, lock, helmet, mouth piece or any gear. I will have to do it during tomorrows practice.

Here is the part that pisses me off. We tested on the last few days of school our max pushups and 300YD sprint time. I have been working all summer to get my endurance up and get stronger, I have made amazing progress. If we test that stuff tomorrow and I miss it, I will flip the fuck out. Our coach doesn't test our benches, squats and what not, so no matter how good I got, unless I do those tests, they think I'm a slacker like everyone else on the team.

#556 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

First home game tomorrow.

GET HYPED.

Dirt.

#557 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

When did your school year start?

#558 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

the 5th , We just had a jamboree against 3 Div 1 teams and we didnt get shit on and i played some D line it was awesome :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#559 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

I honestly was not expecting our practices to be this leg heavy. I was so happy when we had to do burpees.

#560 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

There is this kid that I don't like (he hates me too). He is an inch or so shorter, maybe 30 LB lighter and weak as hell. He has done many things to me over the years, from pushing me all the way to getting in a physical fight and trying to steal my football (when me and friends are playing a game). He has done a few things this year, nothing that I care.

For drinks in football we have hoses. He fills up one of my cleats with water. Why, I don't know. I told him to stop being an asshole, not like that will do anything. If he does one more thing to me, little or big, I want to beat the absolute living shit out of him. After 2 years I've had enough. I'm not letting some chipmunk voiced skeleton boss me around.

#561 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

There is this kid that I don't like (he hates me too). He is an inch or so shorter, maybe 30 LB lighter and weak as hell. He has done many things to me over the years, from pushing me all the way to getting in a physical fight and trying to steal my football (when me and friends are playing a game). He has done a few things this year, nothing that I care.

For drinks in football we have hoses. He fills up one of my cleats with water. Why, I don't know. I told him to stop being an asshole, not like that will do anything. If he does one more thing to me, little or big, I want to beat the absolute living shit out of him. After 2 years I've had enough. I'm not letting some chipmunk voiced skeleton boss me around.

Pancake the bitch.

Bitches love getting pancaked.

Dirt.

#562 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Funny because he acts like a little bitch, always wimping out and such. I'll pancake that kid like my breakfast.

#563 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

lay him the fuck out

Posted Image

#564 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

The only thing is my coaches are horrible strict with this type of thing, if I do it in practice I might as well quit football to save the coaches some time. I'll find a time to do it.

We were doing this drill, you start in a 3 point and knock a defender out of the way (someone holding a bag) and then go for a tackle (bag). I was doing horrible because this is my first year, I never learned proper form. A kid I envied was up first and I didn't get to push him as hard as I wanted, so I was mad. Next time around I let that anger out, the coach was excited with how well I did it. Football for me at least you have to be angry. Today I thought about that little douche sac and made another great tackle.

Our coaches told us to picture your man as your worst enemy. They say there are no regrets in football, meaning hit him like a speeding truck and don't feel sorry no matter what happens. That is my new motto.

#565 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Karma is a real bitch.

That kid I was talking about, he was doing his usual routine acting like hot shit, and few kids huddled around him and threw him to the ground a few times. He is trying out for QB (remember he is like 5'0") and he sucks pure ass. I haven't laughed so hard at someone in a long time. He always brags about being good and I can tell he wants to be a QB just to fulfill his promises of being good. He couldn't do hand offs right. Forget about throwing. A few days ago we were doing WR drills and he was the QB. Our coach had to take position as QB just so we could catch some passes.

#566 DK96

DK96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

i play for high school i play right tackle and d end, can i join?

#567 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thursday played we played our first game. I played o and d and i was GASSED! and we lost :(

Posted Image

#568 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

That kid I was talking about, oh boy am I gonna hurt him. We were just about to face in a tackling drill and the practice ended. He is still doing what he does best, i've been getting aggresive when I can and shut him up a few times. I'm the type of guy that would nit punch someone in the face so I don't hurt him, I'm that nice. I want to hurt this kid, if I do, he will deserve every last ounce of pain.

#569 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Played another game today. I played Right and Left tackle. It was an insane game. We won 28-29 , ( last second rouge)

Posted Image

#570 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:30 PM

Got my first safety yesterday.

Felt so freaking good.

Dirt.

#571 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Add me. First string "A" team center.

#572 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

Can you guys guess which little asshole had his knee injured Saturday? :)

#573 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

No game friday. The other team folded this week lol

Posted Image

#574 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

First game tomorrow, can't play because I missed 8 practices with my knees. I watched each one but didn't play. Hoping we win, our team isn't too good but we always find a way to get past the safety, we have some big and mean running backs.

I got a new mouthpiece and some gloves. I can already catch better without gloves than most/all of our WR's with gloves so I'll be great with gloves. They are the Nike Vapor Jet 2.0's. Stickiest gloves I have seen in my life.

The mouthpiece is the Shock Doctor Ultra 2 STC. I don't think the bottom is supposed to mold because I tried it twice and it won't. It is still very comfortable and has 10/10 breathability.

Homecoming was Saturday, we won 27 to 13 I think. Our CB's did awesome, we intercepted more balls than we let go.

#575 SAHeatpb

SAHeatpb

Yeah let's go with this

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Can I join I play as a linemen on my high school team. I say just linemen because my coach puts me at everything but center 

#576 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Another game today, 38 - 14 :D

Posted Image

#577 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

ANOTHER game 15-15 <_<

Posted Image

#578 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Refs sucked today. There was one play where there was a huge pass interference, the CB hit our WR so hard he fell. The hit was also an illegal hit from the back. Nothing called.

Facemasks every where. Nothing called.

The way we play we are allowed to have our WB motions go past the center, the refs decided to say we can't.

Our FB went out of bounds, got tackled and dropped the ball after he was both out of bounds and down, the ref said the other team recovered it until the head ref stepped in and said no.

The refs were from the area we were playing at. Biased pieces of shit.

#579 ExcellentStudent

ExcellentStudent

Swaggasaurus Rex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Refs sucked today. There was one play where there was a huge pass interference, the CB hit our WR so hard he fell. The hit was also an illegal hit from the back. Nothing called.

Facemasks every where. Nothing called.

The way we play we are allowed to have our WB motions go past the center, the refs decided to say we can't.

Our FB went out of bounds, got tackled and dropped the ball after he was both out of bounds and down, the ref said the other team recovered it until the head ref stepped in and said no.

The refs were from the area we were playing at. Biased pieces of shit.

The refs screw the pooch again

You can't love yourself too much, until you start chafing, them's the rules.

#580 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Because I was out with my knees my coach hasn't really seen me play too much so I have just been put where needed, Saftey, TE, RT, etc. I wanted to be a WR, but TE is actually very fun.

I love O-Line, to me breaking through the line isn't fun(d), it's getting to push someone 10 yards back for absolutely no reason. I'm getting so much better at blocking and driving guys back. In the start of the season I couldn't hit for my life and now I'm doing amazing. My legs always have been absolutely huge with almost no fat, I guess this week I finally learned how to use them.

Any tips on breaking blocks? That's the one thing today that got me. Should I do some sort of move or just rip through them? I could also do the block where you put a hand o their shoulder and push them away, no one uses that at all.

#581 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

Because I was out with my knees my coach hasn't really seen me play too much so I have just been put where needed, Saftey, TE, RT, etc. I wanted to be a WR, but TE is actually very fun.

I love O-Line, to me breaking through the line isn't fun(d), it's getting to push someone 10 yards back for absolutely no reason. I'm getting so much better at blocking and driving guys back. In the start of the season I couldn't hit for my life and now I'm doing amazing. My legs always have been absolutely huge with almost no fat, I guess this week I finally learned how to use them.

Any tips on breaking blocks? That's the one thing today that got me. Should I do some sort of move or just rip through them? I could also do the block where you put a hand o their shoulder and push them away, no one uses that at all.

Breaking blocks ( for D-line):
Pass
-rip
-Swim
-Speed rush
Run
-cross face
-wrong arm

Posted Image

#582 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Breaking blocks ( for D-line):
Pass
-rip
-Swim
-Speed rush
Run
-cross face
-wrong arm

Thanks. I'm not sure what to do. One coach ( I have 2) was really excited to hear I like O-Line, he likes how I block. The other coach wants me as a fullback. I'm 115 LB's and 5 feet 4 inches of bones, skin and muscle. How the hell am I supposed to be a fullback? I declined it but took it as a compliment that at least they see me improving.

#583 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Lol when I joined the club I was a receiver.. I'm playing OT this year :P

And I'm not a silly little freshman now.

#584 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Should we restart this?

Posted Image

#585 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Outstanding O-lineman second year in a row..

Posted Image

#586 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

What do you call a football player that makes horrible music?

A nickelback.

#587 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Made my city all-star team :)

Posted Image

#588 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Made my city all-star team :)

Congrats.

Dirt.

#589 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I play goalkeeper, any midfield position and strike....

Wait? American football? Fuck that.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#590 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Oh look a "Football is Soccer" troll... <_<

Oh, more news, I'm going to be trying out for my provincial U18 team this year :D

Posted Image

#591 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Not a troll. I was expecting a "soccer" group.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#592 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

This is a forum mostly made up of North Americans , in NA it's called soccer. You call it Soccer on your username. What were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?

Posted Image

#593 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

This is a forum mostly made up of North Americans , in NA it's called soccer. You call it Soccer on your username. What were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?

I live in NA and I call it football, I used soccer in my username to avoid confusion.

And did you really ask what I was expecting? My last comment clearly says, "I was expecting a 'soccer' group."

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#594 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

I live in NA and I call it football, I used soccer in my username to avoid confusion.

And did you really ask what I was expecting? My last comment clearly says, "I was expecting a 'soccer' group."

You's trollin'.

http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=78615

Dirt.

#595 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Made it to the second round of tryouts for provincial U18 team!

Posted Image

#596 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

So my ankle is still broken and spring camp has just started , all I do is eat A&W and bitch at people when they do something wrong :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#597 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

My team's  4-0  :)

Posted Image

#598 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Just played my last regular season game. We went 7-0  :tup:

4 posts in a row

Posted Image

#599 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Only play 7 games?

#600 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Yeah , if we played more  playoffs would be way into November(winter). 

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users