3 replies to this topic

#1 Infinity Kid!

Infinity Kid!

Infinity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

Hey! I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have an off topic tab Named "Musical instruments"; "Play any instruments, come check it out"

Have like a help section, Maybe B/S/T, Talk section type thing! I would like it!

Michigan paintballer #45

Infinity Legend V-force Profilers (AMBER LENS) Black/Gold Dye I4`s
Crossfire 68/45 w/ empire 2011 grey static cover. Empire 2010 contact LTD jersey/pants (Waffle)
Empire 2011 bounce/chest protector.Ghetto rigged elbow pads.
JT knee pads :) Empire 09 "hinge" 4+7 pod pack (Black plaid)
White dye rotor

#2 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

I really doubt there would be enough interest for that.. Besides, this is a PAINTBALL forum, not a music forum. If you want to sell an instrument the off topic b/s/t is always there. There really wouldn't be a point though, seeing as this website was meant for paintball.
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#3 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

I really doubt there would be enough interest for that.. Besides, this is a PAINTBALL forum, not a music forum. If you want to sell an instrument the off topic b/s/t is always there. There really wouldn't be a point though, seeing as this website was meant for paintball.

That's why he said Off-Topic. Where it doesn't necessarily have to be about paintball.

#4 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

That's why he said Off-Topic. Where it doesn't necessarily have to be about paintball.

Yeah, but another whole section just for it? alright, I can understand a section for music discussion(any kind of music, including if you play etc.), rather than just "If you play, come check it out" and having a b/s/t and what not, but then it would be filled with "This is better than that" Or "I hate this" people bashing on one type of music and all that.

Wow, I'm being really pessimistic..
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users