• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DJ Timmy Tim

DJ Timmy Tim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

So if you have a gun, and nothing else, how much would it cost to play at Classic Paintball?
Also what is in the pro shop?
What is the most fun field to play in?
How many people go there on a regular basis?
I just wanted to know before I go there for the first time, so if you would just comment and give me answers that would be much appreciated.

#2 thehuman

thehuman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

So if you have a gun, and nothing else, how much would it cost to play at Classic Paintball?
Also what is in the pro shop?
What is the most fun field to play in?
How many people go there on a regular basis?
I just wanted to know before I go there for the first time, so if you would just comment and give me answers that would be much appreciated.

ok i'll bet you have already gone judging by the date; but if not you can go to their website and get their phone number and give them a call. The guys at classic are great i've never had a problem; and the amount of people there on a typical weekend depends. You'll be guaranteed a lot of people on a long weekend. Most of the time there's a good crowd just make sure you bring a couple friends it's a lot more fun that way. Hope this helps

#3 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Does classic have a website?
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

#4 sk1tzi420

sk1tzi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

They do, I'm not sure about rental prices. I know arkenstone is five for a 48/3k hpa tank, and I'm sure they probably only have shake n shoots.

#5 thehuman

thehuman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Does classic have a website?

yep and rental is around $40 or $45 if i remember correctly it's been a while

#6 KentuckyRoyalty

KentuckyRoyalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

$20 if you have your own gear. $35 if you need to use rental equipment. $5 extra if you bring your own paint. Their paint price probably the best around for $40 per case at the cheapest and up to $65 at the most so no reason to bring your own anyway. Love this place.

#7 thehuman

thehuman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

$20 if you have your own gear. $35 if you need to use rental equipment. $5 extra if you bring your own paint. Their paint price probably the best around for $40 per case at the cheapest and up to $65 at the most so no reason to bring your own anyway. Love this place.

:tup: goin tommarow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users