• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DJ Timmy Tim

DJ Timmy Tim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

Calling all Merto Atlanta, GA players. Are there teams here in the ATL I could join or do you all want to make one? PLease comment!

#2 thehuman

thehuman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

Calling all Merto Atlanta, GA players. Are there teams here in the ATL I could join or do you all want to make one? PLease comment!

Me and a friend are looking at making a team within the next couple seasons. I am getting a job this summer and he has some slight income. If you are willing to wait a little while we are intending on making a speedball team out of either classic or dosser.

#3 herokight

herokight

STUNTMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

Me and a friend are looking at making a team within the next couple seasons. I am getting a job this summer and he has some slight income. If you are willing to wait a little while we are intending on making a speedball team out of either classic or dosser.

Hey man, I know it's a pretty old post but I just got back into the sport and should be getting all new equipment soon. I'm trying to play just about every other weekend and go to Classic since it's the closest field. Wanna meet up there some time? I'm looking for a few people from here to go play with since my friends don't always go when I do.

#4 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

Pump Team, anyone?

#5 herokight

herokight

STUNTMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Pump Team, anyone?

Last time I played pump was with a Wal-Mart pump gun. It was still ridiculously fun. I broke the pmup handle off of it trying to rapid fire though. Ah, the good ol' days...

#6 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Pump is awesome, more people should try it.

Extra Challenge + ITS CHEAPER. :)

#7 herokight

herokight

STUNTMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

Hmmm... This is an interesting offer you have presented me with.... I shall consider this...

#8 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

And here I was thinking I was the only Atlanta paintball player on this forum. I don't have a pump but I do play every weekend. What fields do you guys play at?

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#9 herokight

herokight

STUNTMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

I play at Classic in Douglasville. I'm not TECHNICALLY an ATL baller, I'm out west of Atlanta. I might go Sunday since I have a day off and some money in my pocket, but I'm playing rental since my personal guns are old and retarded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users