• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spencsim

Spencsim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

Hey guys, new member to the club here. I'm out at the fields every weekend, looking for experienced guys to play with (or hell, anyone). I'm not sure how many guys are actually out there, but just trying to group up some people or get in with anything already established. I know you guys have a team already set up, wondering when and where you guys have practices and if you are looking for any additions. Let me know, just looking to get some game time in!

-Spencer
(813)-494-3732

#2 Nick - USF

Nick - USF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

Make sure you have joined on Blackboard, and also check out our Facebook page: University of South Florida Paintball. We have the group USF paintball which you can join that is where the majority of chatter regarding the club goes on. As far as play, if your looking for rec-ball I would recommend Blitzkreig paintball over in Tampa it's north of the campus on bearss. Otherwise if you are looking for competition and tournament style play then there is Central Florida Paintball over in Lakeland, which is about a 45 min drive from Tampa. CFP is where the tournament team practices most weekends.

-Nick
Nicolai Weis

University of South Florida

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users