• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 PBaller830

PBaller830

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

Just wanted feedback on the place, been wanting to go there for a while.

#2 walrus27

walrus27

My presence is my present kiss my ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

Great, Great place. Paint and admission is $50 Together. 1 regulation speedball field. No Proshop, or rental guns, good competition, recommended for experienced players -Outdoor place.

Indoor isn't speedball, and more for newer players where they have rental BT4's or something, and a shitty Proshop about a half mile from the outdoor complex
Posted Image

I named my g4 shaqueefa because it was ghetto.

#3 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Teach Me How To Dougie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hey ok ill tell u personaly I did not like it the first time I went

WAIT let me say Y!

The only time I went was with there rental gun and the place is all fun I would love it if I had my etek one of the reasons I'm trying to get my buddy's a speedball gun is I want to go back this place is like if woodsball and speedball had a baby it be ground assult if u have a speedball gun GO if not then be ready for snap shooting with a tippman

#4 filphil

filphil

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

So you didn't like it because you used a rental?

#5 pykim01

pykim01

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:18 AM

woa woa 50 for a case and admission? those arent the prices ive been hearing! i need to get there.

the only problem i've heard about their speedball field is if you don't show up with a team no one will let you walk on with em so just beware of that.
just smile =)

#6 walrus27

walrus27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

woa woa 50 for a case and admission? those arent the prices ive been hearing! i need to get there.

the only problem i've heard about their speedball field is if you don't show up with a team no one will let you walk on with em so just beware of that.

Not true, I've gone there plenty of times by myself
Posted Image

#7 pykim01

pykim01

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

my buddy who runs nb right now said he's gone there and same with another worker there ranked d1 and used to play for the jesters has said the same thing.
are you sure it's 50 for admission and a case of heat? cus i know heats all they shoot over there.
just smile =)

#8 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Teach Me How To Dougie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

no the reason I hated it was u have people with egos and geos vs 13 year olds with bts illl say if u have a speedball gun go! Right. Now. If I have woodball guns be ready. To be sore for weeks

#9 walrus27

walrus27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

no the reason I hated it was u have people with egos and geos vs 13 year olds with bts illl say if u have a speedball gun go! Right. Now. If I have woodball guns be ready. To be sore for weeks

I'm 14.

I love that place, and I don't understand your issue. You don't expect people with Woodsball guns to be playing on a pretty hardcore speedball field do you? Also, its not a bad field because the competition is better than you, it just means you have to practice more

Edited by walrus27, 25 October 2011 - 09:43 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Teach Me How To Dougie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:53 AM

I'm 14.

I love that place, and I don't understand your issue. You don't expect people with Woodsball guns to be playing on a pretty hardcore speedball field do you? Also, its not a bad field because the competition is better than you, it just means you have to practice more

I am too im warning if if u have a woodsballl gun to be preared im not hateing on the place at all im just saying its better to bring see you own gun then rent there and woodsball guns are a nono :)

#11 pykim01

pykim01

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

walrus you never answered me. is it really 50 admission and a case? i really dont think it was.
just smile =)

#12 Purplecrayon

Purplecrayon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

walrus you never answered me. is it really 50 admission and a case? i really dont think it was.

if somehow your still looking for the answer than yes its 50 flat. the website is wrong

#13 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

The Meadowlands Paintball Field is 50 for case and entry (outside)
Indoor AKA Ground assault is 75 for case and entry (80 with credit card). however if you are a team and associated with Ground assault then i think you get a discount of around 50 bucks for case and entry.
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#14 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

And just so you know, they no longer sell Heat. They are selling Valken Infinity
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users