Photo

Done everything for the club registration, now what?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheStink

TheStink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hey everyone! I registered on blackboard, added the Facebook page, registered on here, and I registered on the appa thing. How do I know I'm a member now> like should my name be somewhere on the bb page? or on fb? I don't mean to sound like a dang noob, but well... I am. Thanks guys.

#2 frostx

frostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey TheStink.. You go to USF?

#3 TheStink

TheStink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

Yes sir! Freshman this year!

#4 frostx

frostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

Awesome... I'm a sophomore.. I live at Avalon this year.... I'm trying to find a group of people that wanna play paintball since the people I went with are too busy to go now... I just need a job then I'm good to go lol

#5 TheStink

TheStink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

Yes! I've been looking for a group as well, I hate going by myself. Wel, not hate, but definitely don't prefer it... However, that's a good way to get better so I've been goin just to gain experience. How is avalon?

#6 frostx

frostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:14 AM

Avalon's pretty cool... Hey man shhot me a pm and we'll exchange numbers... That way we can go over to the fields some time

#7 Nick - USF

Nick - USF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:12 AM

Depending on what you guys are looking to play there are a couple different options. If you are looking for rec-ball, to just go out and play then I would recommend Blitzkreig its slightly North of the campus off of bearss. Otherwise if your looking for more competition play then there is Central Florida Paintball in lakeland, about 45 min drive from Tampa. CFP is where the tournament team practices. Keep an eye on the Facebook page that is where the majority of all the information regarding events and such is posted.

-Nick
Nicolai Weis

University of South Florida

#8 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

http://www.facebook....273503725996406

2 user(s) are reading this topic