Just thought I'd finally upload my insane A5 on here for once. Many have probably seen it on the Tippmann web page but here's a few images of it and a video to boot.
And go check out the video detailing each feature here:
My Insane Marker 2011 - YouTube
Specs. Back to front.
- Tippmann Project Salvo Folding/Collapsible stock w/ A5 adapter.
- Tippmann 3 point sling (not shown)
- Red Hot Power Tube
- Shocktech Delrin Bolt
- Hall Effect Selector Switch E-Grip with Rufus Dawg button pad add-on
- Lapco offset scope mount
- Streamlight Scorpion Flashlight
- Tru-Glo Red Dot scope (no zoom) with flip up caps add-on and weaver mount adapters.
- Proconnect3 remote line connector.
- Ricochet Hopper with stealth padding.
- Tacamo AK removable mag, w/ double mag clip and 2nd attainable mag. (just for show tho, doesn't feed.)
- Canada Action Gear aluminum shroud
- Rail Armor from Milsig.ca
- Magpul flip up front sight.
- DBoys Airsoft Grenade launcher w/ two .68 S-Thunder Shocker Grenades.
- Lapco Bigshot Barrel with Apex attachment
- Apex2 barrel attachment.
I may have forgotten some names and posted in a hurry, but if you have any questions ill answer them thoroughly.
Also check out the video of the grenade launcher in action:
Grenade Launcher Test Fire - YouTube
Edited by Hyperion, 17 September 2011 - 01:19 PM.