• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Orlando_Paintballer

Orlando_Paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

Where in Orlando do you like to play the most? Who has the best fields in Orlando? Please let me know.
Part-time Paintballer.

#2 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

My pbreview of XPX and OCP below:

http://www.pbreview....45&page=1#41790
http://www.pbreview....00&page=1#41783

you are welcome to PM me if you are planning on going to either on a Saturday, but I typically play at XPX

#3 Adamst5

Adamst5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:26 AM

I go to UCF and have not played paintball in couple months getting adjusted to college and all but I am looking to play with some people.. do any of you guys by live near UCF or plan on going paintball this weekend?
Set ups:
Ego 08 Guerilla Air 68/4500 Dye Rotor
Angel A1 Fly'd 45/4500 crossfire Empire Prophecy
Dangerous Power G3 lasered/Etek Ego with modified ego6 star frame Invert Halo too.
Azodin Kaos Pump

#4 Steve Is A Balla

Steve Is A Balla

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

Paintball World Orlando for speedball.

XPX for woodsball, they don't have speedball anymore.
Snake/ Tape player.
Put this in your Sig if you are under 18 and pay for all of your own Paintball gear.
Setup: Darklava Etek 3, invert halo too, 48/3000 pure energy, invert helix mask, dye c7 series pants, 2011 avalanche jersey, 4 pod pack.

#5 Footy1986

Footy1986

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

whatever you do, if you have experiece with paintball already, never go to orlando paintball. over priced and the fields imo isnt the greatest. paintball world is good wish they have both speedball fields up. tko(total karnage orlando) goes there. i would love to make my own field but kinda needs the $$$$ to do it well more like$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Edited by Footy1986, 23 September 2011 - 12:45 PM.

#6 SpecialPat

SpecialPat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

whatever you do, if you have experiece with paintball already, never go to orlando paintball. over priced and the fields imo isnt the greatest. paintball world is good wish they have both speedball fields up. tko(total karnage orlando) goes there. i would love to make my own field but kinda needs the $$ to do it well more like$$$$$$$$.

Well, you said it yourself, takes money to make money. For a field that's open every day til midnight, offers free pizza, has both indoors and outdoors, it is well worth the cost. You get what you pay for.

OP: I play at Orlando Paintball almost every weekend and have some really good times there. The people really do make the place. They've fixed my gun when they can, usually for free and there's not a lot of hot head players that go there. Good atmosphere, I just love it there.

#7 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Eh, I know some people like OP...but I will never go back as my opinion of the staff and prices could not possibly be an lower. It's the worst I have ever seen.

#8 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

whatever you do, if you have experiece with paintball already, never go to orlando paintball. over priced and the fields imo isnt the greatest. paintball world is good wish they have both speedball fields up. tko(total karnage orlando) goes there. i would love to make my own field but kinda needs the $$$$ to do it well more like$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I totally agree, Orlando Paintball is always packed with little kids, and since you get put in groups, your always going to end up with atleast 8 little kids in your group and their annoying AS HELL.
First of all they dont know any gun safety so they go around pointing there guns at people before the game starts and every 5 seconds one of the accidently shoots their gun -.- Then when the game starts they all group up and hide in THE SAME BUNKER (like 5 to a 1 man bunker) in the very back of the field and blind fire across the field...and yes, Orlando Paintballs prices are ridiculous, its like $45 for 1000 paintballs, plus they have 6 fields but like 3 of them suck...
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#9 Dr3K0

Dr3K0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Paintball World Orlando its a good field with great prices. I will go to Gears of War Paintball over clermont this sat the 10th. Its a new field so all should be a great shape. The prices seems to be a lil higher than PBW but not by much. From OP all I hear is bad rep so I will not go there no matter what. I heard stuff get stollen from bags, even entire bags. Thats a no no in my book. I went to OCP to scout it and it looks ok but they dont have electricity or water plus they have CO2. Filled my tank to test my gun and started to chop balls left and right after the gun got cold.

Edited by Dr3K0, 07 December 2011 - 04:55 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users