• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stockclass Badass

Stockclass Badass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

I need some help. I love paintball but I live near joliet and have only gone to CPX and Custer park. And was looking into going to paintball explosion but didn't know if it would be worth my time and money and wanted to see what the rest of you who live out here who have been their think of it. Also I want to play scenario badly, I mean really badly but the only scenario I know of around here is living legends but evidently it happens the two weekends before my finals. So I am asking all of you a favor if you know of any scenario's that are close to where I live and preferably don't happen during my finals?

Edited by Stockclass Badass, 20 September 2011 - 07:57 PM.

#2 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Well Paintball Explosion is having a scenario mid october

And it's definitely worth the money

#3 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

Fox also has scenarios every month during the "regular" season. They aren't the best park, but they are BYOP. There's also Realms of Ruin. They are having a scenario a week before Halloween. It's a 2 day event, but it's decently far away.

#4 Chicago Paintballer

Chicago Paintballer

Hold yer Tacos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:59 PM

I know Badlandz has 5+ scenarios a year. Their last one was last weekend (the 17th and 18th). Their next one is November 20th, I think.
As for PBE, I like it. Pricing is meh but the friendly and helpful staff make up for it. Fields are of good quality too.

*Note: I'm not biased on fields because they are closer. Actually, ALL the ChicagoLand fields (besides Fun Time Square) are exactly 1hr away from where I live.
My YouTube Channel: ChicagoPaintballer

Posted Image

I don't like getting shot by my teammates so either AIM UP or MOVE UP!!!

#5 stagga24

stagga24

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

I really like PBE and as far as prices CPX is stupid expensive thats y i have never been. BT big game is said to supposed to have 10k players on sat in milwaukee and then there is clowns and zombies i want to say is at PBE coming soon.

#6 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

I really like PBE and as far as prices CPX is stupid expensive thats y i have never been. BT big game is said to supposed to have 10k players on sat in milwaukee and then there is clowns and zombies i want to say is at PBE coming soon.

Dude, CPX charges you $5 more for a case than they charge at PBE... They both charge $18 for entry, and $25 a bag of you're not buying a case.

#7 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Dude, CPX charges you $5 more for a case than they charge at PBE... They both charge $18 for entry, and $25 a bag of you're not buying a case.

And most of the time you can go to CPX without paying admission because they promo so much! Plus the paint is marbalizer, which is one of the best paints you can possibly buy.

As for the topic, I've been to a fox paintball scenario event, it was really fun. The fields are meh, pretty much just woodsball but it was a fun scenario game.

Edited by Filmer_jake, 26 September 2011 - 04:33 PM.

2011 Alien Independence, V2 Creed, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users