• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brawn80

Brawn80

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

There was a post by Mike like 2 years ago where he made a huge guide about college and I've just been talking with my friend and wanted to show him it. I couldn't find it though! soo.. id really like if anybody that knows the post by mike that I'm talking about, please post the link to it because I can't seem to find it.. :/ thanks for all help :D
Marker:Dangerous Power G3, Azodin Carbon Wraped Barrel, Virtue Board-----Loader:Dye Rotor, Virtue Crown for Rotor-----HPA:Draxxus 68/4500 fiberglass
G3 Owners Group
Dorito Club Member
Zombie Survival Crew Member #42
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.

#2 canadarulez

canadarulez

uberfantastical member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

yeah, i remember that thread, it was something like "Mike's guide to meeting girls in college"
should of bookmarked it

it gave me some giggles when i went through the pages of old threads looking for Mike's guide
anyway, i have a hunch its around page 16 (just a hunch, thats all, im expecting someone to find it on page >9000)

Edited by canadarulez, 23 September 2011 - 07:45 PM.

#3 Brawn80

Brawn80

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:24 PM

HOLYMATHAFOSHIZZLLL!!! ... i found it! turns out pasting "Mike's guide to meeting girls in college" into google is about 400times faster at finding a thread than the techpb search.. well here it is for anyone that hasn't been around long enough to have been blessed by some of the most important information i have ever read online. Im still using things i learned in here 3 years ago and I'm still only a junior in high school. once again, thanks for the help Mike. this is something that has stuck with me.

http://www.techpb.co...opic=35228&st=0
Marker:Dangerous Power G3, Azodin Carbon Wraped Barrel, Virtue Board-----Loader:Dye Rotor, Virtue Crown for Rotor-----HPA:Draxxus 68/4500 fiberglass
G3 Owners Group
Dorito Club Member
Zombie Survival Crew Member #42
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.

#4 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

Everything on that was common sense...the only thing i learned was to hold drinks with your left hand, which goes out the window when you're drunk
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#5 armypb4

armypb4

serious face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

i just read the whole thing...bookmarked
Pain only lasts a minute. Glory lasts a lifetime
V force grillz, Dye C4 jersey,JT 08 pants, Empire hinge pack, socks and sandals, Ninja peanut tank, black BL vice with UL barrel, empire magna drive

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users