7 replies to this topic

#1 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

its time to get in on the early bird registration and save some dollars for extra paint!! played there last year and there were a lot of good fire fights through out the day. and team killings too!!! all part of the game.

early registration ends at october 8th.
pre regs ends at the 22nd.

Posted Image

#2 timb111111

timb111111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

I am going

#3 Blazer1414

Blazer1414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

I am thinking of going. Its sounds fun and it isn't too pricey. How many people went last year? And how are the fields at this place? I looks nice to me but i have never been there before

#4 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

last year, there were maybe close to 100 people. maybe a litte bit more. a lot of good walk on players and teams showed up.

the fields is awesome!!! the place is huge and has many different types all tied together during the game. (above fences and right of forest, was not used last year. and the mega fortress as well wasnt used. as i remember it) and this year, they added the area to the right of mega fortress.

they have made more changes this past year, so the layout is basically the same.

hope you can try and make it. theres some good prizes at the end of the game too.

heres a link to the pbnation thread.

Posted Image

#5 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

bummp and the pre reg ends this saturday.

also the pic of the actual game map.

Posted Image

#6 DJ Brain Dead

DJ Brain Dead

The Baby Punter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Damn my sister threw out my free pass to this game. might not be able to go. so if anyone has a helmet cam and can record this that would be great. hopes everyone has an amazing time!
Yeah I use an Invert Mini.... You got a problem wit that?

#7 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

thats sucks!! might be the life saving sign that a bad day is coming and youre better off staying at home. just like the news telling me what kind of day its going to be like tomorrow.

hope everyone is getting prepared for this. i will probably go all mechanical and maybe bring the pump.

Damn my sister threw out my free pass to this game. might not be able to go. so if anyone has a helmet cam and can record this that would be great. hopes everyone has an amazing time!

#8 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Looks like the rescheduled event is going to be December 4. a sun.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users