9 replies to this topic

#1 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

Hi, I am the co-founder and manager of Dallas Prototype and I appreciate you taking interest in our team, if you would like to try out please send me a PM and we will work something out. DO NOT Show up and expect me to take time I already have planned over just to let you try out, It willmost likely not happen

Some FAQs that a lot of people have before joining ANY team

- Are we sponsored?
We are all part of the sponsored member program at DFWAP, and while this is not a requirment, it is highly recommended.
We are also sponsored by Animal Paintball and supporters of local paintball companies, even if they don't want to sponsor us they are still a valued part of our paintball world and deserve respect.

-Can I have a jersey?
Jerseys are ordered in groups of 5, along with matching barrel socks. As soon as we have 5 more steady members, we will go ahead and order them. They take at most 3 weeks to arrive because they are custom

-Why DFWAP?
We love this field and we love being a part in it and helping out, as a team we will not be timid to put in effort and time into making this field a better place for everybody, not just ourselves.

-Will we play in tournaments?
There will be an active roster based on preformance on and off the field, if you don't put in as much work as the next guy, why should you have a chance in tournaments?
Yes, we will play in local tournies and possibly statewide, and hopefully Nationals within the 2011-2012 season. we will be VERY busy

-What do I have to wear?
If you have one, you can wear your team jersey, but we are not forced to wear or shoot anything, come as you are.

-Do I need prior expereince?
YES. We DO NOT accept newer players as candidates

-What should I bring?
Everything you would bring to a normal day of paintball.

-Who is paying for what?
You pay for all of your own stuff, team discounts will come later when we are bigger and better.

-What Division are we?
Right now, We could compete in D4 and lower

Edited by PeanutWing, 05 October 2011 - 02:47 PM.

#2 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

Posted Image

#3 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

I'm not sure yet if I could fully commit to joining the team, but after winter break I'll know better. It also depends on if I can get the SMU team started up. Either way, if you need someone to fill in a spot at a tournament, let me know, though after this weekend I won't be playing in Dallas until after winter break.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#4 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

We will be in the Avid Tourny this weekend if you would like to play. We already have 4 or 5 people but we can always use backups

#5 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

We will be in the Avid Tourny this weekend if you would like to play. We already have 4 or 5 people but we can always use backups

What day will you be there? I was going to go play walk-on on Saturday and I don't really want to pay to be a backup in a three man tournament. If you could commit to making a second team to register, I'll play in the three-man on Sunday, but this will be my last weekend of playing with real paint until after Christmas and I want to get the most out of it.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#6 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

I will be there All day in both days competing in a total of 3 tournies. You can show up and compete in any that you wish, but please call ahead to the Plano location.

I can't guarantee that, and I apologize, but we have plenty of people showing up... You can enter and what I ment was that we would have people play one point, then switch out every round. but it is up to you, I
ll probably go play Recball if I wind up nt getting into finals, so you can hit me up

#7 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

I'll talk to you if I see you out there, but I'll probably just set up a tryout of some sort after christmas.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#8 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

Sounds good, feel free to PM me or post here

#9 Paintballer612

Paintballer612

iPaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

I would love to join, but i am about to start baseball season for my high school. so if you need a player for a tournament hit me up. been playing for 4 working on five years.

#10 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

Alright, I'll let you know

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users