• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pocho

Pocho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

I have a Shocker SFT that has an air leak coming from between the solenoid and the manifold from the exhaust port located on the left side (Gun upside down with the barrel facing forward). The solenoid is a parker. I have resealed the two long rods that go down the body and the firing assembly. I did put grease in the exhaust port and turned on air and it popped the grease out so i know its coming from there. I did pull apart the solenoid and inspected, cleaned and re greased it and did not change. The gun does fire but leaking air at the exhaust port. The white button on top of pilot if I press that and turn on air it doesnt leak but what happens is the bolt gets stuck foreward and leaks air a little bit
I had a few questions: - The white button on the top of the solenoid on the pilot block, what is that for?
- The flat head screw adjustment on the center of the coil end looks like it may have been tampered with before judging by the look of it, would that be causing the air leak if it was tampered with? and if so how do you re set that to a correct position.
- Is the spool special orings?

I know basic paintball gun over hauling but this one kind of stumps me. If you can help me out I would appreciate it. thanks

#2 Sweet V

Sweet V

US Navy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Does the manifold have all 6 orings on it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users