• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 because i felt like it

because i felt like it

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

I've had a spyder pilot acs for almost 6 months now, i i've decided to upgrade it. I already have a feedneck, barrel, trigger, and board. Money is not an issue, but I am NOT goin to buy a new gun. I have an 08 pmr and i bought this gun just to srew around with. I was thinking of putting a dye hyper2 reg on it an converting it to low pressure, so i need a new front block that has asa threads, anyone know a good one? also a new bolt, a new asa and drop, i was thinking a cp razor drop and mini on/off asa, are these good? Thank you for your help.

#2 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

I've had a spyder pilot acs for almost 6 months now, i i've decided to upgrade it. I already have a feedneck, barrel, trigger, and board. Money is not an issue, but I am NOT goin to buy a new gun. I have an 08 pmr and i bought this gun just to srew around with. I was thinking of putting a dye hyper2 reg on it an converting it to low pressure, so i need a new front block that has asa threads, anyone know a good one? also a new bolt, a new asa and drop, i was thinking a cp razor drop and mini on/off asa, are these good? Thank you for your help.

Add what ever you want. Maybe pick up an Ego frame and try to mod it to fit the Pilot. I have 1 that I've been waiting to take a dremel to, Maybe try milling the back off it, just cut it to about the bolt pin and then make a short facet passed the bolt pin and it will look pretty hot :) and if the Ego frame would fit and you can make it shoot fast enough some noob might mistake it for a pink and black Ego :P
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#3 EmpirePballer25

EmpirePballer25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

I have upgraded the loader and barrel. I think the feedneck is next before HPA. I'll tell you why. I decided to try out HPA at my local field for $5 and in order to get to 280 FPS I had back out the velocity spring almost completely out. So in order to upgrade to HPA, I would probably need to upgrade shims and springs. Also, the pilot acs kept decocking. I am not sure if was because the velocity spring was so far backed out and there was not enough pressure to push the hammer back. Any suggestions what to do about my HPA problem? Maybe macroline? For now I guess I am sticking to CO2. I play mostly woodsball anyways.
Dangerous Power G3 Blue
- Ninja 90/4500 Tank
- 14" Freak Barrel
- CP Drop Forward
- Empire Reloader B2
- Empire Liquid Harness 4+5 Acid
- Dye Lock Lids

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users