• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scoobshagg

scoobshagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hey kids wanted to tell you about a game happening on November 5th in Minford Ohio, the game is Called Starship Troopers its' a senario based off the movie. Now the cool part about this is that it's going to be played in a Mine. It's not a deep mine at all, it's cut into the side of a hill all of the tunnels dead end, and it's been inspected and rated for occupancy. Also it's a silica mine not a coal mine so one is going to get blacklung, and no one is going to end up like a Chilan miner. In other words its very safe to play in. Many field in Ohio claim to have the most unique awsome place to play at and there are a lot of cool fields in Ohio but none of them have a Mine. Pm me if you have questions, attached should be the flier come and check it out it's going to be awesome.

All of the regular rules aply there will be refs and chrono's the only other thing that you must have that isn't normal for paintball is a flashlight, becuase it's a mine and all.

Attached Files

#2 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

i got that flier at splatterpark and was thinking about going, maybe a flashlight taped to the end of my barrel? Also how far is minford from cleveland?

#3 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:05 PM

i got that flier at splatterpark and was thinking about going, maybe a flashlight taped to the end of my barrel? Also how far is minford from cleveland?

Minford is like right near the border of ohio and WV.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#4 scoobshagg

scoobshagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

just a quick update for you guys I'm hearing that we are going to have well over 50 people there. This field is still an undiscovered gem so come and be some of the first people to play paintball in the Mine. If you want to see pictures of the Mines you can find them over in the Spec ops forum, Great Lakes Brigade or on our groups facebook page search for Urban Guard look in our pics and you'll see some pics there as well. I'd post them up here but I'm not so great at it sorry.

I've played in the Mine now about 3 times and I always have a great time, the field owners are great guys, and The Urban Guard does put on a decent game. Nothing to flashy but with playing paintball in a mine one doesn't need much else. Oh I almost forgot about the Props I've seen some pics of the props for this game and they look really cool. I hope people make it down for this it will be worth the drive.

#5 JAWM

JAWM

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

I'm very interested in this, very close to my birthday so maybe I could bring a group if I'm able to go. But what field is this at and what is their website so I can get a printed off waiver and pricing. Thanks.

Also, have you posted this in the Northeastern section on MCB yet? I'm sure there will be people interested in this there as well.

EDIT: ok I see pricing, but will they fill co2 and HPA?

Edited by JAWM, 12 October 2011 - 08:55 PM.

#6 scoobshagg

scoobshagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

@ Jawm

Sorry its taken me so long to respond, life got crazy my truck decided to explode.

There is something posted in MCB, take a look and see.

As for air there will be co2 and HPA for an additional cost. Nothing crazy but and additional cost all the same. I plan on bringing an extra tank though just in case.

This is a BYOP event there might be someone selling a couple of cases just incase people run out of paint this field is in the middle of nowhere if you run out of paint its a run to Wal-Mart so. I'm getting super excited for this game we are hearing that people from all over are coming. People from Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, New Philadelphia, Zansville. If everyone comes who says they are coming there could be about 100 people. But we all know how that can go so I'm going to conservatively say 50 - 75 people. Again if you have questions post them up and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Tim

#7 scoobshagg

scoobshagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

One other thing Blast Radius Woodsball Podcast mention this game in there most recient podcast. Go have a listen it's episode 206

http://brwp.net/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users