5 replies to this topic

#1 dpmielech

dpmielech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

Good evening fellas,

My girlfriend and I are looking to either play on a team, or find a group of people who play on their own field. Live in Central Jersey. Let me know if your looking for some more people or have an area to play. Thanks!

#2 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Teach Me How To Dougie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=179315
Come check use out :) also I need her age haha

And yours. :)

#3 incrdbleherk

incrdbleherk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

I'm trying to start a team with a few other guys to play some local tournaments if you're interested. We don't have our own field, but we will be playing at PBA when they put their field back up. Until then we play at all star and long live. If the team doesn't work out it's still nice to have people to play with. Pm me if you're interested.
Score Is Irrelevant

#4 dpmielech

dpmielech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm trying to start a team with a few other guys to play some local tournaments if you're interested. We don't have our own field, but we will be playing at PBA when they put their field back up. Until then we play at all star and long live. If the team doesn't work out it's still nice to have people to play with. Pm me if you're interested.

long live is old fireball mountain and all star is the indoor paintball course right?

#5 incrdbleherk

incrdbleherk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:54 PM

Yes, all star is in spotswood. I don't like their field and some of the guys that work there but there's not many choices when it's freezing or bad weather
Score Is Irrelevant

#6 xSilent

xSilent

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

Currently we are fixing up the field and when was the last time you have went to All Star? NJ Jesters practice there every sunday, as does All star elite. Come down sundays and scrimmage with us!
DeGeo3~z2~NinjaPro68/45

RUTGERS PAINTBALL

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users