6 replies to this topic

#1 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Does anyone know any good fields that are left in Orlando?

Orlando Paintball is alright, but theres WAY TOO MANY little kids there, the prices are kinda expensive, the indoor fields suck, and they play annoying objectives (like SWAT).
Addiction Paintball closed down, they were the best. Orange County Paintball is only open on saturdays and you have to call before -.- Hypersports closed down.
Als Army has tiny shitty fields.
So any good fields out there other than the ones listed above? Ive heard of Paintball World, is it good? What kind of fields? Prices?
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#2 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

The 2 best fields imo

Paintball world sports complex is my home field, and is the only field in orlando with an airball field. AND if you pay extra it's BYOP.

They have 4 fields (you can play on the woodball but it is still under construction.)

Then they have Xtreme paintball Xperience and that's all woodsball. And it's field paint only (I haven't been here but I've heard it's nice.)

#3 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

The 2 best fields imo

Paintball world sports complex is my home field, and is the only field in orlando with an airball field. AND if you pay extra it's BYOP.

They have 4 fields (you can play on the woodball but it is still under construction.)

Then they have Xtreme paintball Xperience and that's all woodsball. And it's field paint only (I haven't been here but I've heard it's nice.)

Thanks! And do alot of people go to these fields, because if a field doesnt get too many customers like 8 people tops on a Saturday they will usually shut down with in a few months...thats pretty much what happened with Hypersports and Addicition Paintball..

Edited by dannyboy768, 16 October 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#4 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

1st of all, you do not need to call ahead at OCP they are open every weekend.

I would suggest XPX (woodsball) and PBW (more tournament players, but I have not been there personally yet). As far as XPX goes, more ppl show up some days than others of course, but as it gets colder out they get more and more. It is my home field.

Edited by Sydarm, 18 October 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#5 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

1st of all, you do not need to call ahead at OCP they are open every weekend.

I would suggest XPX (woodsball) and PBW (more tournament players, but I have not been there personally yet). As far as XPX goes, more ppl show up some days than others of course, but as it gets colder out they get more and more. It is my home field.

Well actually, on pretty much everyday except Saturday's you need to call ahead and let them know that your coming with atleast 8 players or they wont open up the field...I called them last sunday and thats what they told me :dodgy:

#6 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hrm news to me, but since I have only been twice I believe you. There were close to 20 there each time though so perhaps they did.

#7 Footy1986

Footy1986

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:57 PM

PBW is my field though it is like 20 miles away from me. no close field to sanford ><. anyways good fields. have 1 airball course up all the time. their other fields are good. i have not been on their woodsball course as of yet. ill probably be out there IF i can get my car to stop acting up. priorities man. i havent been to xpx though thats farther away from me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users