Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:33 PM
1. There will not be big prizes; just trophies. This prevents non-rookie teams from getting in and sweeping it.
2. It will be a quick day, with small divisions. Ideally, they want it over by 3-ish.
3. Entry will only be $50! It will be Tourney Paint Only. All-Star will most likely be used and sold for $65/case.
4. It was told to me that the teams really don't need more than 1 case per player.
5. I'd assume this is semi, or maybe ramping. Not sure yet. I'd guess this will be a 3-man format.
That's all I know for now... Hopefully this'll happen!
Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:51 PM
50 for entry, 65 a case, and no prizes?
Trophies. This is a rookie tournament. It's mostly meant to introduce young teams into the tournament scene. Think about it. $50 for a 5 guy roster, and $65 for a case. That's $75 for a nice, structured day of tournament play with other teams that are around your skill level. I pay $65 for entry and a case to go to recball. Look at the MWXL. I mean, sure, it has prizes, but the Young Gunz division was gone.
Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:27 PM
oh, 50 per team. I thought it was 50 each. That's not bad then.
No, it's really not bad at all. I can't wait to play in them.
Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:35 PM
Hopefully the weather will be nice for them.
Interesting.. I wish Pb explosion would have a tourney like this so we could play inside
Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:34 PM
Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:31 PM
Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:43 AM
Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:23 PM
He's a great guy.
Well ive actually spoke to george before. very nice guy.and id do it
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users