• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 UgoDadeo

UgoDadeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

Anyone going to this game? Price looks good, but I've never been to these fields.

http://www.paintball...ario-games.html

#2 Harmon

Harmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

Yeah the field is awesome! Part of the field is like a pine forest and the other part is a cypress swamp. The guy who runs the scenario games is great and has a lot of passion for paintball. My team Extreme Scenario Paintball will be there.

#3 UgoDadeo

UgoDadeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

Yeah the field is awesome! Part of the field is like a pine forest and the other part is a cypress swamp. The guy who runs the scenario games is great and has a lot of passion for paintball. My team Extreme Scenario Paintball will be there.

Thanks Harmon... Where is your team based? Are you in SW Florida?

#4 Harmon

Harmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

No, we are in south east Florida. We will be at the punta gorda event. Are team is generaling Waynes World Grand Finale.

#5 jpo13

jpo13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

ugodadeo as you told me this looked pretty cool. Me and my cousin will try to be there. You going out there both days? I wonder how many people will show up? Probably a lot more then with us at allstar?

#6 UgoDadeo

UgoDadeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

I don't know how many will attend, but I think you're right ...a lot more than the average Sunday at allstar. Whata you guess - Maybe 80 - 100 or so??

Michael and I will be there Saturday and I think all three of us will be there on Sunday. Let's try to meet before registration. Maybe we can get on the same team.
Sort of starting our own woodsball team :D

#7 UgoDadeo

UgoDadeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

Played in the Saturday scenario event prepared by www.paintballpartyz.com today.

There were about 60 players divided into two teams. We played 6-7 games with various objectives like secure supplies, kill a general (fixed target), or destroy landmines. We alternated sides for each game taking turns in sort of as search and destroy format.

The scenarios were interesting and well managed. Refs generally did a pretty good job of working the fields and monitoring the action.

The field is BIG really BIG. And due the amount of rain weve had in SW Florida, it was MUDDY I mean calf deep in many places! There is really on natural cover available; Just a lot of saw palmetto and some skinny pine trees. The field could use some bunkers, sandbags, berms or anything to help provide decent cover. This might bring the teams in a little closer to each other also. The players tend to sit back and shoot pods of paint hoping for a lucky hit.

Aside from the mud, It was a good time. There was food and drink available, restrooms, camping, air, tech services, and plenty of help from the staff and refs.

I still like the Allstar fields in Port Charlotte better. Allstar has more bunker, huts, crates and spots to bump into position. Smaller fields make the action more immediate and intense. But paintballpartyz puts in a lot of effort and they come up with some really creative ideas.

Ill try again tomorrow!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users