48 replies to this topic

#1 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Holy fucking jesus christ, stupid peice o shit man bitch fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this guy in my school, who me and my close friends are friends with (more so than me) and holy shit, this guy is soooo fucking pussy i wanna slap him. He has rich ass parents, he always has money to fucking blow, and for fucking sakes, he has a credit card when he is 14. so basically, he is fucking depressed all the time, and he says his life sucks and shit, and whines and is bitch, and he has the biggest spasms....

so why am i pissed at him? he treats me like shit when he has no right to, (im friendly) and makes me feel like im treating him like dirt, and acts all like why you hurt my feelings and shit. so basically, he just buys a pack of gum, and i politely and casually ask for a piece, and he is just like no. so im like okay okay, w/e then what does he do the NEXT FUCKING SECOND? he is like yo friend 2, taste this gum, its weird....

so i get pissed off at him, and ignore him basically for the rest of lunch. then he had like a depression meltdown after friend 3 spazzed at him because this dick face was being a huge dick and knocked him over and shit and i just ignored it. after school, we are all just chilling in the halls at school, and friend 4 has this poster thats rolled up(belongs to dick face) and is poking friend 2. so friend 2 knocks it down, dick face turns around, punches me in my arm, and is like what the fuck. then friend 4 was like oh no it wasen't him... so me being cheesed at this guy already, i get up in his face and i was like why the fuck did you think it was me you stupid piece of shit, my hands were in my pockets... and then i backed off. then he got this depressed look on his face and was like, okay now your swearing at me and walks to other friends....
i just ignored this bitch for the rest of the day, and im planning on to for a while, until he gets his act together because he is pissing me off, and i dont want to fuck his shit up.

#2 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

First
Option 1. Kill him
Option 2. Move to Norway
Option 3. Get new friends
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#3 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

First
Option 1. Kill him
Option 2. Move to Norway
Option 3. Get new friends

lats! lol

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,952 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

I say move to Norway.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#5 Frisky Tugboat

Frisky Tugboat

Purple is my favorite animal in the alphabet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

-not needed- Steal his credit card? Curb stomp?

Edited by jtusa181, 18 October 2011 - 08:35 PM.

Empire Axe, Invert Halo Too, Ninja 50/4500

#6 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

I sell apples and apple accessories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

Why can't anyone make rants about jogging anymore? I remember when I could come into this forum for a good chuckle and now its all like... this. Tears me up mang.

Maybe start a Occupy Windhelm movement. Start piling up items outside the doors of the house. Those Occupy movements totally changed how banking and society interact so I'm sure it will work for you.

Posted Image

#7 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

SLICE HIS MOTHERFUCKING JUGULAR NOW BITCH

#8 Robot85

Robot85

Paper has no corners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

Posted Image

Robot.png
Canadian Ballers Club V3 - Gewn Owners Club V4

CQB Paintball                                                                        
Speedsim Media

#9 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:38 PM

He didn't give you gum???
Posted Image

#10 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

I heard Norwegian prisons are nice. That's a good enough reason to move there.

As for the gum thing, don't ask for gum.
When I have gum and people ask me for it I don't give it to them, instead I give it to the people who don't ask for it.

#11 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

Purple haze all in my brain

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

Dude gum is to high school what cigarettes are to prisons.
9:25 PM [Morgan-Crp] If I had to piss, and there wasn't a toilet around, I wouldn't be like "Oh hey, a bowl of fruit loops, I'll piss in it" No. I would find a bush or something.
it seems that EVERY gun these days shoots ropes, money, tits, lasers, etc....put this in your sig if yours still shoots the other team...
A Proud Masshole! Coca-Cola :o FEP Quest Owner :o

#12 Baux18

Baux18

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

lol im happy i dont have to deal with those snotty rich kids, considering i dont know any lol

and if you are the leader of one of the leaders in your group then kick this dude out. he sounds like a total cock waffle.
Posted Image

Well aware, he is a master of sarcasm, and I love me my Baux.

#13 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

I deal with snooty rich kids all fucking day, don't even get me started....
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#14 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

Now I wanna move to Norway.

Thanks TechPB

#15 Baux18

Baux18

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

Thanks TechPB

no you do not, that place is horrible.

when lats moves back here, it will basically be useless land.
Posted Image

#16 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Is he whiny about his life specifically? Like, he doesn't have enough stuff or his parents don't give him anything?

Take a step back and just think for a minute. Is he really THAT bad, or are you overreacting? And maybe take a second to think of stuff behind scenes. He could have some major problems that you don't know about.

Based off this rant I'm going to say you probably overreacted.

Because that's what we had when I was a kid
Dirt.
And the internet, but dirt was cheaper.

#17 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

Thanks TechPB

Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#18 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:28 PM

Is he whiny about his life specifically? Like, he doesn't have enough stuff or his parents don't give him anything?

Take a step back and just think for a minute. Is he really THAT bad, or are you overreacting? And maybe take a second to think of stuff behind scenes. He could have some major problems that you don't know about.

i am slightly, but then again, he is a piss off.

He knocked over one of my friends, over a 2 foot fence/baracade thing and while his legs and knees were hanging on it, he sat on it. and when my friend yelled at him to get off, he was like why? You dont even care..... Like FUCK. what the hell was that? and honestly, i do not see anything in his life that he has to be depressed about.

#19 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

Purple haze all in my brain

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

I have a friend(A) who flipped a shit cause my friend(B) turned what he(A) had said into a Spongebob quote. He(A) was like "Shut up I am being fucking serious!"
9:25 PM [Morgan-Crp] If I had to piss, and there wasn't a toilet around, I wouldn't be like "Oh hey, a bowl of fruit loops, I'll piss in it" No. I would find a bush or something.
it seems that EVERY gun these days shoots ropes, money, tits, lasers, etc....put this in your sig if yours still shoots the other team...
A Proud Masshole! Coca-Cola :o FEP Quest Owner :o

#20 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

Dude gum is to high school what cigarettes are to prisons.

shit, in my school its cigarettes.

Also let douche bags be douche bags and move on.

Edited by Rotozip2, 18 October 2011 - 11:13 PM.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#21 cavemag

cavemag

R.I.P Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

Thanks TechPB

Now Sweden's the place to be. Bitchin healthcare, beautiful women, quality booze, beautiful scenery. Oh yeah did I mention the women.
Posted Image

#22 Kid player

Kid player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

When I have gum and people ask me for it I don't give it to them, instead I give it to the people who don't ask for it.

T
hese prisons in pensylvania have just added like 30, 50 inch flat screen plasma tv's to their lounge rooms, and 20 xbox 360's! the rest of the tv's got satelite service form direct tv! I mean holy shit I want to go get arrested in penslyvania!(not really).
Hey I play paintball. I like it.

#23 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Sometimes people are just depressed yo. A bro can be rich, yet still be poor in spirit. Money or material possessions don't mean a thing. ITT: teenage angst about teenage angst :lol:

Why can't anyone make rants about jogging anymore? I remember when I could come into this forum for a good chuckle and now its all like... this. Tears me up mang.

Did someone say jogging rant??? B)
CLICK for more stories on my Tumblr When in doubt google it! UCR class of 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOut918
Haters gonna hate; Ponies gonna pwn

#24 Baux18

Baux18

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

T
hese prisons in pensylvania have just added like 30, 50 inch flat screen plasma tv's to their lounge rooms, and 20 xbox 360's! the rest of the tv's got satelite service form direct tv! I mean holy shit I want to go get arrested in penslyvania!(not really).

Posted Image Thats how we roll
Posted Image

#25 Baux18

Baux18

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

Thanks TechPB

Now Sweden's the place to be. Bitchin healthcare, beautiful women, quality booze, beautiful scenery. Oh yeah did I mention the women.

i have never really heard Sweden be affiliated with alcohol, but the chocolate. ohh man Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

so this guy in my school, who me and my close friends are friends with (more so than me) and holy shit, this guy is soooo fucking pussy i wanna slap him. He has rich ass parents, he always has money to fucking blow, and for fucking sakes, he has a credit card when he is 14. so basically, he is fucking depressed all the time, and he says his life sucks and shit, and whines and is bitch, and he has the biggest spasms....

I just have something to say to this...

Even though he has a rich family doesn't mean he shouldn't be depressed. There could be multiple life factors like not having a father around most of his life that could lead to being depressed alot, or his parents could be mentally/verbally abusing him. He could have mental or behavioral disorders, and he chooses not to talk about them. He could also have anxiety issues, but judging from the res of your post it doesn't sound really severe.

You have no right to call him a "pussy". You don't know what's going on in his life, so you can't say anything about him being "a whiny bitch".

Edited by PBpancake, 19 October 2011 - 03:57 PM.

#27 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

I just have something to say to this...

Even though he has a rich family doesn't mean he shouldn't be depressed. There could be multiple life factors like not having a father around most of his life that could lead to being depressed alot, or his parents could be mentally/verbally abusing him. He could have mental or behavioral disorders, and he chooses not to talk about them.

You have no right to call him a "pussy". You don't know what's going on in his life, so you can't say anything about him being "a whiny bitch".

because who fuck acts like an an asshole to everyone then starts crying when they get mad?

THATS what pisses me off about this guy..... its like me punching you in the face, you punching me back, and i start crying and getting depressed and saying you hate me. that makes no fucking sense to me at all.

#28 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

because who fuck acts like an an asshole to everyone then starts crying when they get mad?

THATS what pisses me off about this guy..... its like me punching you in the face, you punching me back, and i start crying and getting depressed and saying you hate me. that makes no fucking sense to me at all.

True, I just read the rest of your post. But again, he could have a behavioral disorder, or he could be bipolar. You just never know.

I also recall an article I read about a certain disorder/syndrome where people are really sensitive to constructive criticism or other things like that, and they get really emotional/depressed when someone tells them they're doing something wrong or they try to help. I can't remember the name of the syndrome, though.

Or maybe he is just a dick. You just never know. If you want, try prying some personal stuff out of him and see if you can figure out if is just being a dick, or if he really does have something mentally or emotionaly wrong with him.

Edited by PBpancake, 19 October 2011 - 04:05 PM.

#29 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

True, I just read the rest of your post. But again, he could have a behavioral disorder, or he could be bipolar. You just never know.

I also recall an article I read about a certain disorder/syndrome where people are really sensitive to constructive criticism or other things like that, and they get really emotional/depressed when someone tells them they're doing something wrong or they try to help. I can't remember the name of the syndrome, though.

Or maybe he is just a dick. You just never know. If you want, try prying some personal stuff out of him and see if you can figure out if is just being a dick, or if he really does have something mentally or emotionaly wrong with him.

not gonna do that. it really doesn't affect me. i dont give a shit about his problems, and i dont really talk to him. im going to leave him alone. i've gotten over it. so yeah.

#30 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:33 PM

not gonna do that. it really doesn't affect me. i dont give a shit about his problems, and i dont really talk to him. im going to leave him alone. i've gotten over it. so yeah.

You don't seem like a real friend towards him, then. But whatever, I'm not trying to force you to talk to him, because I obviously can't.

Good day,

#31 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Next time he getz up in yo' grill.

Pop that muddafugga in da jaw and say, "STAY DA FUCK OUTA MAH HOOD!"
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#32 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,950 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

I agree.. although not all weathy families are like this but many times the parents aren't around or do not give their kids the love they need because their rich jobs take up all their time. They often try and buy their childrens happiness with gifts. This may equate to him actually having depression which would explain the constant mood swings that he would not be able to help.

It's easy to critisize when you don't know whats going on but you should always try and be the better person in a situation and not freak out at someone

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#33 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

gum

The root of your problems, it seems.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#34 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

I agree.. although not all weathy families are like this but many times the parents aren't around or do not give their kids the love they need because their rich jobs take up all their time. They often try and buy their childrens happiness with gifts. This may equate to him actually having depression which would explain the constant mood swings that he would not be able to help.

It's easy to critisize when you don't know whats going on but you should always try and be the better person in a situation and not freak out at someone

like i said. i dont express hate towards this person. right now, i just do not give 2 shits about what happens.

#35 sparky1

sparky1

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

thats highschool for you.

#36 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

1. Find Address.
2. Confront Kid.
3. ???
4. Profit.

;)
Posted Image

#37 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

1. Find Address.
2. Confront Kid.
3. ???
4. Profit.

;)

WIN

#38 betacompany3stkr

betacompany3stkr

Legend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

Shit on his bed sheets.
Back, I am.

#39 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

I deal with snooty rich kids all fucking day, don't even get me started....

#40 Yodi21

Yodi21

US Soccer fan- its an oxymoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

1) My grandparents are loaded
2) Im not a spoiled brat
3) I don't bring it up at school
4) People love me

Problems solved. If you are rich, don't be an asshat, people like non-asshats
Nearly legally blind, a triplet, and i love paintball

I wish I was a news reporter... My headline totally would have been "Man ruptures woman's breast with balls"

he sounds like a total cock waffle.

#41 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

At some point in the future you will think back on this and be like:

"Well that was stupid. Didn't I have anything better to concern myself with?"

Sooner the better.

#42 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

SLICE HIS MOTHERFUCKING JUGULAR NOW BITCH

I quote my own shit for emphasize

#43 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Curb stomping is a felony and you could easily get jail time for that. Or, anything that involves brutal force to the head with a foot.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#44 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

op is mad
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#45 Baux18

Baux18

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

I
Curb stomping is a felony and you could easily get jail time for that. Or, anything that involves brutal force to the head with a foot.

If we dis half the things we give as advise here, we would all he in prison

Where have you been
Posted Image

#46 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

BLuRGhh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

so is identity theft lol. Jeez I love how serious you got there.

dont worry about it. Everything will blow over once your outta highschool. Atleast it did for me. Ive had a friend that would be moody just like the guy you were talking about. They really dont have a disorder or anything they just seem to be moody to gain attention or something. It annoyed the hell outta me. I think his day was ruined because he tripped in the hallway or something stupid.

Then I also did know a rich kid that was a dick to everyone. He felt like he could do whatever he wanted when he wanted and even flaunted in your face that he had his whole life set up because his dads company was going to him. I was like yeah I hope you know your going to sink that company in the ground because your a dumb piece of shit and nobody is going to hire you because youve done absolutely nothing schoolwise.

#47 YingyYoMofo

YingyYoMofo

Pretty Fly For A White Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:46 PM

First
Option 1. Kill him

http://www.ocala.com...ICLES/110709747

yeah that happened to my ass. i made a joke about killing this rich ass whiner kid that complains. And i landed in jail for a month. Charges got dropped its all good. No evidence on me.

What sucks though is that my bestfriend called the police on me.

#48 Baux18

Baux18

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,306 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

1) My grandparents are loaded
2) Im not a spoiled brat
3) I don't bring it up at school
4) People love me

Problems solved. If you are rich, don't be an asshat, people like non-asshats

that bottom quote in your sig is great! Posted Image

First
Option 1. Kill him

yeah that happened to my ass. i made a joke about killing this rich ass whiner kid that complains. And i landed in jail for a month. Charges got dropped its all good. No evidence on me.

thats not your best friend if he landed you in jail for a month.
Posted Image

#49 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

First
Option 1. Kill him

That article makes you sound crazy, I hope that was the media exaggerating because some of the crap y'all where accused of saying was disturbing...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users