• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HELLFIGHTER22

HELLFIGHTER22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:19 AM

For all of those who live on or visit Maui, it is my pleasure to tell you that we are FINALLY getting a field. The 8 plus years of my life that I have poured into this thing are just about to allow me to start building. There is just one more hurdle to over come, my meeting with the Maui Planning Department. You can help and the sport of paintball grow by going down to island hobbies and sign the petitions that I left there so that we can help demonstrate community support for the project. While a physical signature is best, many of you are unable to come down to island hobbies so you can go RIGHT FRACKING HERE and sign the online petition. The field will be about 10 acres, have bathrooms, shade, rentals, snacks, and most importantly a multitude of fields to play on.
LOOK, a picture! Oh, and don't trespass, we will have volunteer days where you can come check it out.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 HELLFIGHTER22

HELLFIGHTER22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Heres the latest, the 22nd fast approaches and as of now we do not have any people that have filed an opposition and the planning department is recommending approval so we are looking like a green light. If you would like to help out you can do a few things. First you can show up at the Maui Planning Department around 9:00am on the 22nd and wait around for a couple hours (as there are two other projects in front of me) so you can testify for less then 3 minutes (they place a max time limit). Second you can go down to Island Hobbies in the next three days and sign the petition. Three you can write a letter stating how super awesome paintball is and how it kept you and your baby off "the drugs." If you do write a letter start off with:

Please accept my testimony for November 22nd’s hearing.

To the Maui Planning Department Committee Members.

I am in support of the “Proposed Maui Paintball Field And Related Improvements At TMK: (2) 4-8-003: 113 & 114”

Then talk about why and the benefits of a safe insured fun recreational activity. Then end with name, address, and signature.

Then PM me and I will give you my email address and you can send it to me or drop it off at Island Hobbies.

Or finally go HERE HERE HERE and do the online signature.

And be sure to stay tuned for field updates and videos. We will start having field visit days in the next couple of weeks for the curious but no playing till netting and insurance.

#3 Slu

Slu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Any updates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users