• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stayflo

stayflo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

I was planning on heading down to Mansion House this weekend and was wondering if I should go on Saturday or Sunday? I'm looking to play airball but don't really have anyone around me who is into paintball so I'd need to be able to play pick up games. I guess what I want to know is when most speedball players play there and if its possible to show up and walk on and play with other people? I'm from PA and haven't played at all around here considering I got into paintball while I was in the military. I tried LVP south a few weeks ago and there wasn't many people there when I went. I was told to go there on Sundays for speedball but it's all teams practicing so I'd have to find a team. I need a place where I can just go and play pick up games for now until I find a group of guys I enjoy playing with. Anyways, I'd appreciate any help.

#2 stayflo

stayflo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

Well I didn't get any answers on here but I went anyway on Saturday. Was a great time, the air ball field was great very lax atmosphere. Had some really great games with the group of local regular kids that play there. Oh and if any of them see this, this is Colin what's up guys.

#3 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Well I didn't get any answers on here but I went anyway on Saturday. Was a great time, the air ball field was great very lax atmosphere. Had some really great games with the group of local regular kids that play there. Oh and if any of them see this, this is Colin what's up guys.

hey colin, this is kelso. i was the one in the red jersey with the pirate skull. just saw this post now. glad you had a great time, and hope to see you back soon! and if you eventually want to get back playing on a team, once you're ready, i would recommend heading over to oxcc in chesapeake city, maryland. it is the home of the gpl/mapl on the east coast. it's only 10 minutes from mansion. lot of great teams, highly competitive atmosphere, and nice people also

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users