4 replies to this topic

#1 Fez

Fez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

°°°ATTENTION Paintball community°°°
Xtreme Paintball, home to Team Total Greif out of St. Louis was robbed. Many team guns where stolen, all CCMs. They are in team colors of Gold, Silver and Purple. They have custom team engraving and names on them.
If you see them for sale posted up anywhere or in person PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Not only is this wrong on so many levels, but that is team and CCM history. Whoever did this, you will be caught. This is a small community, family even and karma is a bitch
Chicks dig scars, bruises, cuts, burns... but not amputations for some reason

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:31 PM

do you have pictures of the items stolen?

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

I've seen some of these markers in person. I will be keeping my eyes open for ya, such a low blow to such an awesome team.

People seriously surprise me, Seems like stuff is always being stolen in the paintball community.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#4 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

Here is a list of the missing CCMs that Total Greif had taken that was posted on one of the other forums

Xtreme Paintball Park (Home of Total Greif) was robbed on 10/22/11
Xtreme Paintball Park in Millstadt, IL (Near St. Louis) was broken into on 10/22/11. The thieves tripped the alarm. At this time, these are the guns that are missing. They are fairly rare/easily identifiable guns. All the guns are CCM Pumps, usually in Purple/Silver or Purple/Gold anno. Also, most are lasered Total Greif and with Tore/Sal’s name on them. I do not have serial numbers at this time.
**NOTE: Some of the guns below might be miscounted for. This list may change, please check back often. If you know anything about these guns please call Tore @ (618) 476-9273 or (314) 452-8990
1 Dust Black with Dust Green accents S5 with 86 Slider frame.
1 Gloss Black S6 Prototype (an SS-25 Body milled to look like an S6) This has anno wear
2 Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns.
1 Gloss Purple S6 Total Greif and Sal’s name
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Tore’s name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Sal’s name
1 Gloss Maroon/Black T2 with 86 frame
1 Gloss Purple/Gold T2 with Total Greif/Sal’s name
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Sal’s name
**EXAMPLES OF WHAT THE GUNS LOOK LIKE**
http://www.mcarterbr...tal-greif-6.jpg
http://img10.imagesh...1007marker2.jpg
http://img243.images...1007marker1.jpg
http://img243.images...1007marker4.jpg
http://imageshack.us...9/sal1.jpg/sr=1

Lets all keep our eyes and ears open for these guns
Keep a look out on Kijiji, craigslist, Ebay, and maybe one of the local fields for these distinct markers. As it has been said before, these are not" your run of the mill" CCMs and easy to pick out.
"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

#5 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Here is an updated list of the missing guns

Sal posted on one of the other forums an updated list

1 Dust Black with Dust Green accents S5 with 86 Slider frame.
1Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns.
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Tore's name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Sal's name
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Sal's name

One note on these guns from CCM is that they are all low serial numbers because Total Greif is one of the groups that does alot of "testing" of their finished product.

CCM posted this on another forum

Per Bill, the owner of CCM we will be offer a s6.5 to the person who is instrumental in getting these guns back.

"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users