• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 soulcar

soulcar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

This was posted on another forum that I'm on and I wanted to pass along the word so people can be on the look out. When things like this happen, I question if it was an inside job or friend of an employee, but none the less I think people should keep an eye open.

xtreme paintball park in south IL (home of our friends Total Grief) was just robbed.

from CCM's facebook post:
"They had about a dozen team guns stolen, all CCM pumps. Colors are mostly team colors of Purple, Gold and Silver with either the team logo and or names engraved on them. If you see any of these guns up for sale or in person PLEASE let us know! These are more than "just" guns, this is Total Greif and CCM history."

**NOTE: Some of the guns below might be miscounted for. This list may change, please check back often. If you know anything about these guns please call Tore @ (618) 476-9273 or (314) 452-8990
1 Dust Black with Dust Green accents S5 with 86 Slider frame.
1 Gloss Black S6 Prototype (an SS-25 Body milled to look like an S6) This has anno wear
2 Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns.
1 Gloss Purple S6 Total Greif and Sal's name
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Tore's name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Sal's name
1 Gloss Maroon/Black T2 with 86 frame
1 Gloss Purple/Gold T2 with Total Greif/Sal's name
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Sal's name
**EXAMPLES OF WHAT THE GUNS LOOK LIKE**

Edited by soulcar, 24 October 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#2 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

atleast ccm gets more bussiness :(
doubt the theives were actual players though

#3 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

Here is an updated list of the missing guns

Sal posted on one of the other forums an updated list

1Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns.
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Toreís name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Salís name
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Salís name

One note on these guns from CCM is that they are all low serial numbers because Total Greif is one of the groups that does alot of "testing" of their finished product.

CCM posted this on another forum

Per Bill, the owner of CCM we will be offer a s6.5 to the person who is instrumental in getting these guns back.

"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

#4 soulcar

soulcar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

Thanks for the updated info EgoPossum.

#5 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

They had to have been players. Why take the stupid cheap pump guns when you have multiple semi autos < is how a non paintball player would think.

The fact that they only took the CCMs is a big sign that its players.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#6 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

They had to have been players. Why take the stupid cheap pump guns when you have multiple semi autos < is how a non paintball player would think.

We never said that they were smart either

They just took some of the most distinctive CCMs out there. Outside of the CCI anno, STP, Creamsicle, LL2 Camo, and a handful of a few other guns out there, these are not the type of guns that you can just sell once the word gets out that they are missing.
I even think that anno shops have been alerted to the missing Greif guns just incase they try to get them re-annoed
"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

#7 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:27 AM

This was posted on another forum that I'm on and I wanted to pass along the word so people can be on the look out. When things like this happen, I question if it was an inside job or friend of an employee, but none the less I think people should keep an eye open.

xtreme paintball park in south IL (home of our friends Total Grief) was just robbed.

from CCM's facebook post:
"They had about a dozen team guns stolen, all CCM pumps. Colors are mostly team colors of Purple, Gold and Silver with either the team logo and or names engraved on them. If you see any of these guns up for sale or in person PLEASE let us know! These are more than "just" guns, this is Total Greif and CCM history."

**NOTE: Some of the guns below might be miscounted for. This list may change, please check back often. If you know anything about these guns please call Tore @ (618) 476-9273 or (314) 452-8990
1 Gloss Black S6 Prototype (an SS-25 Body milled to look like an S6) This has anno wear
2 Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns.
1 Gloss Purple S6 Total Greif and Sal's name
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Tore's name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Sal's name
1 Gloss Maroon/Black T2 with 86 frame
1 Gloss Purple/Gold T2 with Total Greif/Sal's name
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Sal's name
**EXAMPLES OF WHAT THE GUNS LOOK LIKE**

i'll keep a look out! theirs a lot of people who play at my field who use CCM Pumps, and two of those im sure are around at Oasis.. soo for now ill keep a look out.

We never said that they were smart either

They just took some of the most distinctive CCMs out there. Outside of the CCI anno, STP, Creamsicle, LL2 Camo, and a handful of a few other guns out there, these are not the type of guns that you can just sell once the word gets out that they are missing.
I even think that anno shops have been alerted to the missing Greif guns just incase they try to get them re-annoed

true!
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users