Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

Anyone go here?

#2 Krash845

Krash845

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

I've gone a few times, one of the best fields in the region along with Skirmish. Really well-run, organized field, all the fields are close by, great props on the fields........can't go wrong there.

#3 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

I've gone a few times, one of the best fields in the region along with Skirmish. Really well-run, organized field, all the fields are close by, great props on the fields........can't go wrong there.

Now if only I could get paint for under $999999/Ball...

#4 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

I understand these fields have to profit from their business, but really charging 80 plus dollars for paint. Not including high entry fees. Than they want to give you free air because you have your own gear. Thats why i like newbreed AKA battle creek. all day entry is 25 bucks and you can bring you own paint. For an extra 30 bucks i can get two cases of paint. If these owners reduced their paint prices i am sure they would do a lot more business. just my opinion.

#5 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

I understand these fields have to profit from their business, but really charging 80 plus dollars for paint. Not including high entry fees. Than they want to give you free air because you have your own gear. Thats why i like newbreed AKA battle creek. all day entry is 25 bucks and you can bring you own paint. For an extra 30 bucks i can get two cases of paint. If these owners reduced their paint prices i am sure they would do a lot more business. just my opinion.

Where is that?

#6 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

The owners of goundassaultpb.com took over Newbreed, which is now battle creek. the address is 625 Macopin Rd,
West Milford, NJ 07480 201.933.3233. Grand opening is this saturday may 5.

#7 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

The owners of goundassaultpb.com took over Newbreed, which is now battle creek. the address is 625 Macopin Rd,
West Milford, NJ 07480 201.933.3233. Grand opening is this saturday may 5.

Damn I'm on LI...

#8 Hooked on Paintballing

Hooked on Paintballing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

it takes me 30-40 from bronx. i live five minutes from whitestone bridge. try it map quest, see how long the trip is

#9 TheHunterPreist

TheHunterPreist

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

I went here once, i enjoyed it but it's a much better deal to go to cousins on a 5 dollar friday then to go here, and YES i know cousins coram is closed and if you don't want to drive to calverton thats fine, in my opinion it's much better to go to cousins. Great field though! i really likes Castle and Attack & Defend
Setup: Smart Parts SP-1, Viewloader Vlocity, Empire Basic 48/3000
Posted Image

#10 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Paint's 80/case on LI? Awww. I'm moving there in a few weeks. Posted Image

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#11 CrewNYC

CrewNYC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

I've played at High Velocity several times and yes, it's one of the better fields on Long Island. Love the layouts of their fields and the awesome props. All the fields are pretty close together so it doesn't feel like a freaking hike from one to the other. The refs are good to okay, I haven't come across a bad one yet. Yes, prices are a bit high for paint but you can get it a bit cheaper if you go to the pro shop that's a couple of minutes away. No cratered dirt road to drive through and a paved parking lot is a plus. My biggest issue with their paint is that the quality is always questionable especially for the price asked. 90% of the time I've had dimpled paint so it bothers me when I drop $80 for a case just to shoot wingers. Besides that, it's still a great field that I prefer to go to. The next field I like is Liberty Paintball.

#12 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Is it FPO?

10/0/0

#13 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Is it FPO?

Yeah, the ProShop has it for $70/case. Awesome field though. Where are you coming from?

#14 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

Is it FPO?

Yeah, the ProShop has it for $70/case. Awesome field though. Where are you coming from?

Cali. Looking for something relatively close to Bayville that isn't FPO. These guys are a bit far away (40mins) and FPO.

10/0/0

#15 TheHunterPreist

TheHunterPreist

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

hey bacon quick question, what area of long island you from?, Middle island? The East End? South Shore? North Shore? Or nassau?

Edited by TheHunterPreist, 28 August 2012 - 02:28 PM.

Setup: Smart Parts SP-1, Viewloader Vlocity, Empire Basic 48/3000
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users