8 replies to this topic

#1 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

I really think that techpb needs a rate my set-up sub-forum. The reasoning is simple, all of the annoying rate my set-up threads would vanish! They could all be posted in the sub-forum and if that turns into a dead forum then so what!? All of the annoying threads would be dead and peace would once again be bestowed upon the land of techpb

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

anybody?

#3 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,653 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

It would be a dead forum with the few people replying just saying "Its what works for you".

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#4 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

It would be a dead forum with the few people replying just saying "Its what works for you".

That's the point, then nobody would post "rate my set-up" threads and all would be great in the land of narnia... or techpb... or both Posted Image

#5 Oo_Awesome_oO

Oo_Awesome_oO

Master Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:54 PM

I actually don't really see the point. Even though it would actually give a place for it, I don't really notice a huge amount of threads asking for it. Like Cooky said, then it will just get people to say the generic "Its what works for you" answer.

Just my .02
Planet Eclipse 2009 Ego
68/4500 Ninja HPA
Dye Rotor

http://www.techpb.co...0

#6 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

I actually don't really see the point. Even though it would actually give a place for it, I don't really notice a huge amount of threads asking for it. Like Cooky said, then it will just get people to say the generic "Its what works for you" answer.

Just my .02

it's a place for threads like that to go. If it's dead so what? At least it won't be clogging up other sections

#7 Oo_Awesome_oO

Oo_Awesome_oO

Master Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

Just my .02

it's a place for threads like that to go. If it's dead so what? At least it won't be clogging up other sections

Like I said, there really aren't a lot of these types of threads to keep it busy. It would be a waste in my opinion.
Planet Eclipse 2009 Ego
68/4500 Ninja HPA
Dye Rotor

http://www.techpb.co...0

#8 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Just my .02

Like I said, there really aren't a lot of these types of threads to keep it busy. It would be a waste in my opinion.

The point is that we would be rid of those types of threads, if it's a dead thread so what? whatever I don't really care anymore

#9 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

They don't happen often enough to have a sub-forum. And a useless, dead sub-forum would just take up more server space.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users