• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CTill77

CTill77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:43 PM

alright im really looking into getting into tourny play, but i have absoluetly no clue where to start..like once i get out there i have dont know what to do..

-probably my most dumb question of all but whatever. i dont kno how to fill a HPA tank. will people think im dumb if i ask them to do it for me and show me how.
-i dont know exactly how to call out different positions, do i need to know thta before i go out and tryout for a team?
-clothing?..what should i wear when i go out there

these are just some questions, im sure ill have more soon id really appreciate it if u guys could help me out thanks :lol:

#2 rebel492991

rebel492991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

just ask about the tank thing. i mean every one has to learn and every one has to do it for the first time. if anything just walk over with one who who knows how to do it and watch what he does.

the bunkers arnt hard to learn, just watch mikes video on them.

clothing where what ever you wear normally, i mean i play in practice with my team in shorts a time or 2.

#3 Dillon

Dillon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

HPA tank filling ) Nobody should think you're dumb for asking for your help. If you're unsure, just ask.
Positions ) It should be something to look up. Look at a field layout, some of them have each bunker's name in a legend.
Clothing ) Paintball apparel, if you dont have that, wear whatever you feel comfortable in. But be advised most tournaments have a 2 layer rule, meaning you can't wear more than 2 layers of clothing.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over 30k, My text was too big, I didn't read the rules but I want to become a mod anyway? :)

#4 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

my friend asks me to fill, screw in, and unscrew his tank and he's been playing for four years lol so don't feel bad. When it comes to paintball most of the people you meet would be more than happy to help you out so don't be afraid to ask a more experienced guy/gal for help.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users