turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:13 PM

what do you think?Posted Image
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#2 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

In an honest opinion, I don't get it. I'm not sure what I'm looking at. It looks like something I would set as the backround on my computer.

I'd suggest making something the focus point of your picture, not just lines in the same color, its hard on the eyes.

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#3 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

would work well as a background for something, like maybe if you had to sell small items
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#4 Frisky Tugboat

Frisky Tugboat

Purple is my favorite animal in the alphabet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:15 AM

It looks cool. I just want to know what it is...
Empire Axe, Invert Halo Too, Ninja 50/4500

#5 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

Uh, is anything in focus?

For a picture it's just about the least interesting I've ever seen, sorry.
But as said above it would probably be a nice background for something else.

Try having a subject or some sort of message in your picture. ;)

#6 Marqman

Marqman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this siding on a house? And I second Nobben's statement ^^

#7 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

In an honest opinion, I don't get it. I'm not sure what I'm looking at. It looks like something I would set as the backround on my computer.

I'd suggest making something the focus point of your picture, not just lines in the same color, its hard on the eyes.

its supposed to be like that its abstract. and as far as things being in focus that can be understandable

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this siding on a house? And I second Nobben's statement ^^

its not siding to a house, its actually the top to this cart with computer stuff in it at my school

it was actually an assignment in photography class and it was supposed to be abstract which it is and having the viewer guess what the picture is of
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#8 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

its supposed to be like that its abstract. and as far as things being in focus that can be understandable

its not siding to a house, its actually the top to this cart with computer stuff in it at my school

it was actually an assignment in photography class and it was supposed to be abstract which it is and having the viewer guess what the picture is of

The idea behind it seems to be right and good.
I would highly suggest having some sort of subject in focus. Out of focus looks sloppy if you ask me, and in focus can be very abstract.
I'll see if I can get a photo myself to show you what I mean. ;)

#9 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

The idea behind it seems to be right and good.
I would highly suggest having some sort of subject in focus. Out of focus looks sloppy if you ask me, and in focus can be very abstract.
I'll see if I can get a photo myself to show you what I mean. ;)

that'd be great
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users