• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 xy5625

xy5625

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

Located in West Palm Beach Florida. Good field not the best. Free to fill up Air all day, and 20$ to get in. Paint is a little on the expensive side, 60$ for a case of paint and the paint isn't the best. 1 X ball field and a few woods ball type fields.

Not that bad of a place, not worth it if you live far away but fun for local players. I don't own this field.

#2 dingoatemebaby

dingoatemebaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

practice field for Palm Beach Vipers, cool fields and lots of woodsball fields but IMO... you better not ever take off your mask, the lack of refs. and proper safety protocol are kinda sketchy
Muppet #76
Don't forget to eat your waffles.....mmmmmmm
America is not at war, the U.S. Military is at war, sadly, America is at the mall, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

#3 iBunker

iBunker

Look over here! I'm important!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

they now have 2 fields and ECE practices their too :)
TEAM NME

#4 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

they have a couple rec fields a x-ball field and a rec/woods field , the xball field is right next to the building so if your playing x then refilling and and using the facilities is easy , but all the other fields are a lengthy walk away from the main building makeing refilling and other stuff a pain , field paint is exspensive and not that good , but because of the lack of refs most dont use the field paint even thow there is a field paint only rule , there is usally about three refs out there and none of them do there job , they just sit around and b.s. , mostly rentals play their , so if you look the least bit expierenced its a pain to get a game cuz no one wants to play with you , i give the field a 5 out of 10 , the only reason i go there is because its the closest field to me , if there is a field closer to you then this one , try going there , because this field is not worth a long trip

-sflpb
Posted Image
show me an inch, and i'll show you the dead box-the phantom

#5 ROADKILL DOA

ROADKILL DOA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

hotshots is the worst field ive ever played at. it was the first field i played at 3 years ago and it was ok now is just trash. for woodsball its ok and for xball its the worst. yea the teams play there but that just makes it so you cant play at all. the bunkers are run down by noon so you need to dig a hole for cover. if you get there paint and pay entry its $80 to play and a case . save yourself the time go to spent they have 2 fields 1 woods 1 xball. the woods is kinda weak but the xball is the best. it has turf good bunkers and the refs do something. they charge $50 a case but good paint and $15 for entry. if you live in west palm beach its the best field to play at.

Edited by ROADKILL DOA, 17 June 2009 - 12:30 AM.

#6 tunneler

tunneler

HardCore Fapper!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

No refs I had a good time there though and the staff was very nice.

#7 eggmoe

eggmoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

It's my favorite field just because of the set up. The staff sucks though. The owner and manager are both old dudes who aren't very nice. They do usually have good upkeep on the field. The two scenarios I had there were fun. Unfortunately, the guy who writes the scenarios doesn't have plans for another one until February at best. I'm going there on saturday though.

#8 CbradPBaller

CbradPBaller

Having gear the pros use doesn't make you a pro.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:48 PM

They only have 1 good woodsball field, the rest is rec, which are crappy fields. Lately I've been seeing some more experienced players there, making it a little more fun, and SouthFLpballer is right, the rentals shun you out of games because they're lil girls.

#9 CbradPBaller

CbradPBaller

Having gear the pros use doesn't make you a pro.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:26 PM

my buddy southFLpballer and i are gonna be there, tomorrow, nov. 26th. if anyone wants to go.

=D

#10 blacksunshine

blacksunshine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

If you go ther and if you have a tippmann your in luck thay will fix it up for free all day air is nice so are the staff I am going to print this forum and give it to the owners so mybe thay can fix the issues
this is why i move in paintball

so watch this before you play sniper

#11 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

thats a realy good idea
Posted Image
show me an inch, and i'll show you the dead box-the phantom

#12 GamesandGuns

GamesandGuns

^^ Failed attempt is Failed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

I would like to bring this topic back up. I play here often, and I want to know if anyone else does. I wear a hot pink headband with a smily face on the front... I'm pretty easy to spot.

#13 CoolingPaintball

CoolingPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

this field is the closes to were i live i have not played the fields yet but just fact of 75 dollars for case and all day field fee is just crazy expecial since the time of year it is for newer people that move down here and are jobless it just way over price
Posted Image

#14 pmr

pmr

i dont have a pmr anymore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

this field sucks on the big green where the driving range used to be theres only 1 air ball field... and the maze is the back is preetty awesome but they need to put up another air ball field or 2 on the big green so more ppl can play air ball. last time i was there the ppl refused to set up the 1 air ball field so it was just a waste to me
visit my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.c...64?feature=mhum
"get on my level" -brian
If you are under 18 and pay for your own equipment put this in your sig.

#15 Solomon Crow

Solomon Crow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

This is a great field. I play there all the time. The people are friendly and the fields are in good condition. The refs are good if you need them as well. This is a great place to play.
Now that you are out, I need a beer!

#16 dsg1987

dsg1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:40 AM

anyone going out there in the near future i.e. in the next month or so?im currently out of work so i need to build up my pb funds before i head out for a game or 2...
pm me with specific dates if you dont mind me joining your group...

david/maddsplaterPosted Image
You bought a $1400 gun, You shoot 14 BPS,
You carry a 114 cui tank, You haul 1140 rounds of paint,
And you still can't hit me...and your batteries just died...
Buy an Autococker!!!

#17 Blitzkrieg114

Blitzkrieg114

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:35 PM

These post are probably old but they have much more fields know and its 20$ for air and entry adn 50 for case of heat paint so its alright. this is were i go
put this in your sig. if you are under 18 and pay for everything paintball related, gear, entry, air, paint.

#18 NinjasEatPandas

NinjasEatPandas

Tomorrow will be a good day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

I'll be coming out here with 2 of my buddies on Saturday (Jul 2) hope to see some of you guys there. (I'll be rocking my Proto 2011 jersey if it makes me easier to spot)

EDIT: Nvm we're going to ER trololololol.
Edit: stickin to hotshots. that place was a shithole

Edited by NinjasEatPandas, 25 July 2011 - 07:13 PM.

Feedback

AHHH THIS THREAD IS PISSING ME OFF I QUIT

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users