No replies to this topic

#1 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

I know most of you have been following all I have been doing with the Golf Dome in Jackson MI.

For those of you who are just tuning in here is all the topics about the Golf Dome field: Golf Dome Field Topics

It has all come down to the final stretch now. I talked to the new owner friday about the field and I have great news! The field will be all paintball! She wants to see what kind of turnout we will be able to get for the field. She wants us to get sixty people all to the golf dome. We each need to bring $50 dollars with us. With that being said we will all buy golf dome gift cards and she will in turn use the money to buy the Sup Airball arena. She will be buying everything else, paint, hpa, bunkers, turf. She just wants to see what type of turnout we can get first. Once we pay her the money we all get our first time playing there for free! Which really we are just paying for paintball early. In order for this dream to succeed I need you guys here to spread the word and to come down to the Jackson Golf Dome with your money so we can start this field. This is our final shot to get the field started! Once we get the field started we will have tourneys, leagues, and open play. Spread the word to everyone please!

Location of the Golf Dome.

Edited by SIEFKA, 13 November 2011 - 04:07 PM.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users