Canadian Fields

55 replies to this topic

#1 Big_Shoota

Big_Shoota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:05 PM

Lets hear what everybody thinks of their local fields.

I am in alberta, and ive played at:

-Mptf -clean, big, indoor place, proshop bit empty, nice people, need some chrono stations (they just have the handhelds). Terrible to hear but MPTF Closed down in March.
-PAG, outdoor and indoor -indoor-Good field, proshop had alot of stuff last time i was there, nice people, stationary chrono's -outdoor-Awsome bushball, nice atmosphere.
-Young guns -Great bushball, pretty nice people, some arrogance, and for x-ball, speedball, grass gets a little patchy, has a range (dont mean much but it makes tuning easier).
-West Edmonton Mall -Looked at the west ed's field and as i have said before, i felt like a hamster.

Yes i play both bushball, and x-ball, speedball whatever your word is for it.

So lets hear where youve played and what you thought of that place.

Edited by Big_Shoota, 24 April 2009 - 11:58 AM.

#2 Cheap-o

Cheap-o

THE neglected douche

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:20 AM

Victoria paintball - nooby field, not my cup of tea
Stormin normans - no effort from owner
TNT paintball - best field in BC or western canada
The cage - Speedball... :D

#3 IMPeRIuM98

IMPeRIuM98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

I live in the Niagara Region in southern Ontario, and we only have two fields:

Niagara Tactical: The outdoor at their QEW field is fun but limited in what you can play. Their indoor speedball field for winter play isnt the greatest either since it isnt rectangular or even square for that matter, but shaped more like this: (below)Yes...i felt the need to show you this crazy thing...which has a wall with windows and a door at the
____
| |
\ \
\ \
| |
____
north end of the field, and no mirror on the south...plus support pillars down the centre. BUT they do have the cheapest prices in the region...$25 for 500 on any night for indoor cant be beaten. Plus, its the only field in the region that has an airball field (wtf!), which is alot better when its outside in the summer. Their Vineland bush field is great for their big games, but it is only used for big games..

DMZ: I used to hate this field because of their staff, but they have grown up in my 4 year break from paintball. They have nice staff now for the most part, but are ill equipped to help someone fix their marker (should a leak etc occur), which is very frustrating. The paint isnt the greatest and expensive, while members get a better brand AND still pay less than the normal walk on. Unfortunately, DMZ has gone totally woodsball/tactical, sporting an okay bush with decent structures, and one of the biggest and most fun tactical towns ive ever played in. DMZ no longer has a speedball field (at all!!) and refuses to carry anything tournament based in their pro shop (insert sad face).

I recently played at Sgt. Splatters in Toronto, and its a fun field to play on. However, it has some problems. Firstly, its lighting is pretty bad, so bad you cant see your stream as your firing, so you have to hope your aim is true. Second, the paint is expensive ($10 for 100) and crap, and third, the field is open 24 hours which means there are ALOT of first time walk ons on a weekend, which = you yelling at them theyre out for a hopper hit which they think they can play on with..Other than those complaints, Splatters has the best and nicest staff ive ever come across at a field!

Edited by IMPeRIuM98, 19 February 2009 - 12:56 AM.

#4 Russ*

Russ*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

I live in Cold Lake and Screamin' Eagle is a great outdoor field

Its quite expensive.. but there are many huge fields to pick from! there is speedball, town scenario, capture the flag with wood bunkers and another capture the flag field with two towers on each end and bush and bunkers in between them.

overall is a very fun and intense field to spend a day playing on. i highly suggest everyone checks it out

#5 Burns

Burns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

ok i am straight up stealing this poast from my teams co-captain .....
White Slice of The Eh Team Reporting on CQB,Toronto!

Ian,Courtney and myself went down to a new place called CQB!Its located in Toronto, at 136 Sterling Ave Unit #3!Head on down and take in a whole new paintball experience.This place is by far one of the best places I have ever played at! www.c-q-b.ca

CQB DEFINED..

CQB (CLOSE QUARTERS BATTLE) IS A HIGH-INTENSITY, SHORT DURATION FORCE ON FORCE CONFLICT THAT IS CHARACTERIZED BY A DYNAMIC RAPID ASSAULT. CQB OPERATORS USE PRECISE OVERWHELMING LETHAL FORCE AT VERY CLOSE RANGE TO ENGAGE THEIR ADVERSARIES.

CQB CONFLICTS ARE HIGH STRESS SITUATIONS INVOLVING MULTIPLE ARMED ADVERSARIES IN A LIMITED SPACE ENVIRONMENT. POOR LIGHTING CONDITIONS MAY BE PRESENT, AS WELL AS SMOKE, NOISE AND CONFUSION.

CQB OPERATORS ARE TRAINED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE SPLIT DECISIONS ON TARGET ACQUISTION DURING ROOM CLEARING OR BREACH AND CLEAR OPERATIONS.

CQB TACTICAL PAINTBALL IS THE ONLY FACILITY OF ITS KIND IN CANADA. IT IS A 360-DEGREE ACTIVE MULTI LEVEL ENVIRONMENT USING LESS-THAN-LETHAL MUNITIONS AND THE MOST REALISTIC PAINTBALL MARKERS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. WE PROVIDE A TRAINED OPPOSING FORCE AND MANY DIFFERENT SCENARIOS USING LIVE FIRE DESIGNED TO INDUCE STRESS THAT WILL CHALLENGE CQB OPERATORS BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

WE USE .68 CALIBER MILSIG AND TIBERIUS PAINTBALL MARKERS THAT ARE MAGAZINE FED WITH INDEPENDENT AIR SOURCES. THE ASSAULT RIFLES AND HANDGUNS ARE THE SAME APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT AS THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS. THEY OPERATE IN SIMILAR FASHION AND WILL BE FAMILIAR TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY PERSONNEL.

CQB is no joke,this place is a great training grounds to learn stealth,restrain,angles,close quarters,snap shooting and to get over any fears of being totally lit up at point plank. The whole field is inside a condo on Sterling in what looks to be a old loft or warehouse and the staging area is across the hall in a separate room,which is a old loft so its really nice.I rented 2 Tac 8 pistols and then they give you 3 mags. and paint and air.It was sick I felt like a gangster!

YOU HAVE TO GO 2 CQB AS SOON AS YOU CAN!CHECK OUT A FEW PICTURES FROM CBQ RIGHT HERE!

http://s259.photobuc...hh300/Jorj_308/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
---------------

WHITE SLICE!

#6 PAINT FREAK

PAINT FREAK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

From Toronto :blink:

-Sgt. Splatters
-Next
-Soldiers of Fortune

#7 cheesecakeinyourfacehole

cheesecakeinyourfacehole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

I live in Newfoundland

Frontline paintball indoor
frontline paintball outdoor
they both rock period the staff is amazing and seem to know how to fix every problem with any marker I love frontline paintball
FREE PAINTBALL GEAR----> http://pbgoods.com/i...php?id=27167plz click these links and help a guy out plzplzplzplz i need you too :(

is that a hamburger?

thx for the sig stinger

#8 slgmunkey

slgmunkey

doesn't use an SLG anymore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

I live outside Toronto.

I play at Next
Defcon
VEP
and occasionally sgt. splatters

Defcon is a good cross between speedball and milsim, Next has a great airball field, and VEP has both X-ball and a Scenario Field.

VEP (Vaughan Extreme Paintball) is the only one of these fields that's outdoor, although Defcon is working on an outdoor field.)
Posted Image
Bunker Ballers Club
Zombie Survival Crew Member #60, Alive because he fed his friends to zombies
Do you want help Stop banning Paintball in Germany? Here's the petition! Spread the word

#9 j.barker19213

j.barker19213

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

london ontario

flagswipe paintball
LAC Heart throb

#10 DragonMasterXDynasty

DragonMasterXDynasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

PAINTBALL CITY! RIGHT BESIDE 401 INDY WITH BADLANDS PAINTBALL PROSHOP!!!! Area 51 Paintball... umm Gladiator Paintball

#11 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

In Moncton, New Brunswick theres an indoor reball field open all seasons at the Dundee Sports Dome. Its like Xball with rubber paintballs. Theres also a paintball shop in the same building with a bunch of woodsball and speedball guns plus they're really nice. Every friday night walk on play 25$ unlimited ammo and unlimited air 2 hours of play time

Edited by U83R 1337, 14 March 2009 - 08:54 PM.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#12 Coet3n

Coet3n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

Flag Raiders Indoor+Outdoor - Kitchener

The Paintball Arena - Guelph

Looking to go to a toronto one soon. Like STG Splatter

#13 J-Dawg

J-Dawg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

Every friday night walk on play 25$ unlimited ammo and unlimited air 2 hours of play time

Unlimited ammo...... WOW. If only there was a field out here with that.

Anyways my local field is Park lake Paintball located at... you guessed it Park Lake just outside of Lethbridge, AB (my town). No walk-ons out here because of lack of people but they do have 3 fields up year round, and a decent X-ball field up when its warm out. The three other fields are the L-Field, witch has small barns, cylos, pallets, large empty jugs and other various bunkers throughout the field, the field is shaped like a L thus the name and each team starts at either side so you cant see the others breakout. Then theres the Y feild, on this field theres a hill with a Y made of posts and tarps facing out each way, on the outside of the Y's all the way around there are bunkers up. Then finally the bushball field, witch is a small area of bush with paths cut through it, there is one small clearing inside the bush and there is a area on one side of the bush that is clear of the bush that has bunkers set-up. 40$ gets you rental and 500 paintballs and play for pretty much as long as you want, 35$ get you 500 paintballs and takes care of fields fees which last again pretty much as long as you want (this is without the rental), 20$ gets you 500 paintballs after that or go for a case for a lil discount. Call to book the field a couple days ahead of time and your good to go.

Website is www.Parklakepaintball.com which has some picks of field.

Also out here is another field Paintball Outfitters (PBO) which has 3 small fields, 1 a junkyard the other a buncha tires, inside a barn the got a speedball field with loose dirt ground. All fields are never mantain/ cleaned up. You gotta go to there small over priced shop at South side of town and pay 80$ to book field which covers 2 people IF you show, if not they keep it. I went there a few times when I was starting up but since I found Park lake Paintball I havnt gone back.

#14 corey147

corey147

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:10 PM

cambridge, ontario
ive played at:
-h&h paintball
-flagraiders indoor and outdoor
-flagswipe outdoor
-bullseye paintball
-wasaga paintball
-the paintball arena- kitchener
- and in some random forest.

me n some buddies are planing on going to CQB cuz it just looks awesome

#15 Z3R0

Z3R0

Spontaneous Hate Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

I live outside Toronto.

I play at Next
Defcon
VEP

Defcon is a good cross between speedball and milsim, Next has a great airball field, and VEP has both X-ball and a Scenario Field.

VEP (Vaughan Extreme Paintball) is the only one of these fields that's outdoor, although Defcon is working on an outdoor field.)

Where exactly is VEP? PM me please...

-Z3R0
Posted Image
06 Cyborg, Grey Ghost 2006, PM8, Classic Automag
Proto Matrix Owners Group

#16 joliveira

joliveira

AKA Boo Boo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

From Toronto

Rec Ball

Paintball City: Nice Recball field, but take too long to get served.
Sgt Splatters: People that work there are assholes and too many wipers. Refs are shit(stay in a building where they cant see any1) , but decent proshop.
PBNation: Nice people, proshop ok. Pretty good field but sometimes people dont listen. Really good refs.

Speedball

Infinite Paintball: Nice field, no wipers, Great Experience.
Easieboyz: Really nice owners always willing to help. Field is a bit small, but most i like to play is 3on3

#17 Boyd

Boyd

My life is one giant *facepalm*.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

I live outside Toronto.

I play at Next
Defcon
VEP

Where exactly is VEP? PM me please...

-Z3R0

Zero think buddy... VAUGHN Extreme Paintball.

And yeah,

EB, Flagswipe, VEP, Defcon, Sgt. Splatters, Paintball city. Probably others I cant remember.

QUOTE (idontwalk @ May 15 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take a shit in the bitches living room with a note saying "get the guns back or it happens again". Cause after all, who wants to clean up a pile of shit in the middle of their living room...twice.

#18 p8ntballer

p8ntballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:20 PM

Ok I live in montreal not much to choose from

T2 or SXC(both are same just they chaged the name)
best proshop in montreal great for noob very nice ppl there but small and its semi auto price are decent for paint. 10 min from montreal

scorpion paintball
good field nice turf all the good players go out on Wednesday night but its overpriced but there on wednesday its bring youre own paint psp 15bps 20 min drive from montreal

Mirabel paintball

Best field in Montreal!!!!
Lots of fields. hyperball woodsball airball they have it but the only bad thing its that its a 45 min drive and its quite expensive over 7 fields there

These are the only field that are playable that I find oh yea all are field paint only except the wednesday night at scorpion

Edited by p8ntballer, 22 April 2009 - 09:27 PM.

#19 Ronin_Kambei

Ronin_Kambei

That guy everyone hates at the end of the day.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:41 PM

Heres a list I have of the fields in alberta

Alberta Paintball on Wheels - Calgary
Ballbreakers Xtreme Paintball - Clyde
Blazin' Arms Paintball - Grimshaw
Braggcreek Paintball - Calgary - Not very good facilitys, nice fields far away
Capture The Flag Indoor - Calgary 1 field, not the cleanest, good proshop
Capture The Flag Outdoor - Cochrane- huge facility, lots of courses, far away, little expensive
Clearwater Paintball Fields - Rocky Mountain House
Col. Pepper's Paintball - Medicine Hat
Coulee Runners Paintball - Lethbridge
Deer Lodge Paintball - Mayerthorpe
ESG Paintball - Sherwood Park
Everyone Runs - Fairview 0
Fortress Paintball - Innisfail
GRUNTS - Morinville
Hell Dorado Paintball - Sylvan Lake
Jazz Paintball - Edmonton
M.R. Paintball/Bragg Creek - Calgary- pretty nice, can't say much cause i got rained out
Mad Existence - Edmonton
Morinville Paintball & Training Faclity - Morinville
Northen Lights - Grande Prairie
Operation Paintball - Medicine Hat
Paintball Action Games (Indoor) - Edmonton
Paintball Action Games (Outdoor) - Edmonton
Paintball Outfitters - Lethbridge
Paintwars - High Prairie
Park Lake Paintball - Lethbridge
Peace Paintball Games - Peace River
Players Sports Park - Edmonton
Polarball Pursuit Games - Bonnyville
Ponoka Paintball - Ponoka
Pure Paintball - Fort McMurray
Quest For Adventure - Gibbons
Rampage City Indoor - Calgary- Nice field, 1 field, clean,
Rampage Paintball Outdoor - Calgary
Red Deer Paintball - Red Deer
Scream'n Eagle Paintball Adventures - Bonnyville
Section 8 - Taber
Silver Creek Paintball - New Norway
Skyline Nation - Claresholm
Sniper Paintball - Ryley
Sudden Impact Paintball Inc. - Lloydminster
Sylvan Lake Paintball - Sylvan Lake
T.A.C.T.I.C.S Paintball - Wainwright
Urban Paintball Indoor Range - Edmonton
Urban Paintball Outdoor - Edmonton
Valley Paintball Adventures - Elk Point
War Party Paintball - Morinville / Alexander
Weekend Warriors Paintball - Olds
Wild Boyz Paintball Inc - Sexsmith
Xcalibre Paintball - Boyle
Young Guns Paintball - Stony Plain
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <a href="http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=1596" target="_blank"><b>C.O.C</b></a> (chicks dig the c.o.c) #999 !Canadian Baller! Etek Owners Group

#20 Dyehard

Dyehard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

How is VEP? is it byop? what about the people that work there i can't find any website or anything for them

#21 Blecter

Blecter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

I also live in Newfoundland.

Field: Frontline Paintball

Their shop has a good selection of products and is located in the same building as their indoor field. I play woodsball/scenario ball so I haven't played at their indoor field, but after watching a couple games it seems pretty good. Their outdoor field is great, especially when they open the whole thing up for scenario games. Can't wait to check out the new Thunder Dome addition whenever I get to play there again (I live several hours away).

And a link: http://www.newfoundlandpaintball.com/
BT Delta
- E-Grip
- FLASC Barrel Setup
- Pinokio
- Ninja 68/4500

#22 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

Vancouver BC

Lets see we got

Ambush Piantball : only 1 field, people are kind of rude, lols of new players go here, Bushball only

Panther Piantball : cheap if you own your equipment, nice people, friendly, LOTS of fields, Bushball and Speedball

does anyone no about the old ferry you can play paintball in out in abbostford?? PM me please

Ambush Paintball: 3 bushball fields, 2 speedball fields, and a good mix of new, advanced, and experienced players...please research before you start dissing ambush lol and the players there are the nicest people ive ever met
Everything you need to play, QUITTING SALE!

http://www.techpb.co...0

#23 §ilentdeath

§ilentdeath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

Nova Scotia fields:

Mersey road paintball--- http://merseyroad.com

Overkill Sportz--- http://www.overkillsportz.com/ (sponser/home field)

#24 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

Supposedly my field/store is the ''Largest paintball retail store in Atlantic Canada''. That's what it says in the booklets they give out.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#25 Russ

Russ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

For everyone wondering about VEP,
its vaughan extreme paintball
located in Vaughan near Wonderland, and bass pro shop
good outdoor speedball field open on weekends for walk on 20$ BYOP

i play at

EB
Infinite
Ultimate
Flag Raiders
Soldier Gear
The Farm
VEP
Defcon Paintball(Xball field)

Canada, Ontario
Russ

#26 aitia15

aitia15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

For everyone wondering about VEP,
its vaughan extreme paintball
located in Vaughan near Wonderland, and bass pro shop
good outdoor speedball field open on weekends for walk on 20$ BYOP

i play at

EB
Infinite
Ultimate
Flag Raiders
Soldier Gear
The Farm
VEP
Defcon Paintball(Xball field)

its BYOP at VEP everyday.
The best mode on a smarts parts gun is off.

Jewish baller

#27 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

Diehard paintball is basically the only one around me. Border City, Paintball Wilderness and even the only local paintball store Outbreak Sportz has closed. I either have to cross the boarder or drive an hour or so to get to any others. Not that I would, Diehard is about 25 minutes away and it's a great field. There is Windsor Extreme paintball in the works though. It will apparently be in one of the old automotive plants.

I realize this is an old post but why did Paintball Wilderness close down? Was it because of the kids that stole all that stuff from them overnight?

Posted Image

#28 PbisFUN

PbisFUN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

Hey! I live in Winnipeg, MB the only fields I know of in/around winnipeg are:

Paintball Paradise(Apparently theres 2 locations? Really really expensive!)
Splatters Paintball
Nukes (Somewhere near St.Adolphe)

And I believe theres one or two others but I forgot what there called.

#29 threshold17

threshold17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

I live in Sudbury (northern Ontario) and we got Dodge this paintball its a great place. There is speedball and woodsball and great people and lots of fun!
A1 ThRESHoLd 17
Is ThENaMe....

#30 cassman1979

cassman1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:53 AM

Does anybody know what are some good online stores in Canada to order from other then Canadianpaintball.com and badlandspaintball.com those are the only 2 i really know of?

Edited by cassman1979, 30 June 2009 - 06:55 AM.

#31 Quinn

Quinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

Vancouver/Lower Mainland Region
Ambush Paintball: My home, great kind staff, new bunkers soon, 3 bushball fields, amazing speedball prices as well as BYOP (same or better then the stores), kind, friendly, helpfull sponsored players, very welcoming and helpfull to new players, safe enviorment

North Shore: just bushball, amazing field, absolutely HUGE, one giant tank field, friendly staff lots of players, tons of bunkers, fair prices, safe enviorment

Maple Ridge Paintball: not a huge fan of this one but I will still talk about it, fair prices, lots of different fields, very cool fields, wierd netting set up, very very safe enviorment a little overkill

Ambush Paintball
Paintballgear.ca
Kee Action Sports
Ambush Army Corruption
Say No to .50 Cal! Put this in your sig if you hate the way it will change paintball!

#32 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

i live around the brantford hamiliton area.. the fields around me are SOf, flagswipe , Flagraiders, H&H , Camrons indoor/ out door, outer limits , paintball arena , and thats about it for me
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#33 not named

not named

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

Does anybody know what are some good online stores in Canada to order from other then Canadianpaintball.com and badlandspaintball.com those are the only 2 i really know of?

My favourite is paintballgear.ca

Also splatterpaintball.ca and buypbl-paintball.ca are supposed to be good, never had any experience with them.

Posted Image

Canadian Baller

#34 eGoThat

eGoThat

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

Vancouver BC

Lets see we got

Ambush Piantball : only 1 field, people are kind of rude, lols of new players go here, Bushball only

Panther Piantball : cheap if you own your equipment, nice people, friendly, LOTS of fields, Bushball and Speedball

does anyone no about the old ferry you can play paintball in out in abbostford?? PM me please

Ambush Paintball: 3 bushball fields, 2 speedball fields, and a good mix of new, advanced, and experienced players...please research before you start dissing ambush lol and the players there are the nicest people ive ever met

We figured out there is speedball fields, but the refs @ woodsball are very rude and lazy. Like newcomers forgot to put barrel plugs in and they sit them out for the whole day? Not to mention not walking to the new dunes field because they are to lazy and just whine saying its too far.

Edited by eGoThat, 21 July 2009 - 09:35 AM.

My Setup: Dangerous Power G3, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 50/45, 08 Empire Gloves, Dye C7 Pants/Jersey, Dye Beanie ;)

Newest
Posted Image
^^ I Make Sigs, Message Me If You Want One^^

#35 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

usually I play at Camp X in bowmanville.
But the odd time I'll pop in at Next paintball in pickering

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#36 Paintsprayer008

Paintsprayer008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

I live in the Niagara Region in southern Ontario, and we only have two fields:

Niagara Tactical: The outdoor at their QEW field is fun but limited in what you can play. Their indoor speedball field for winter play isnt the greatest either since it isnt rectangular or even square for that matter, but shaped more like this: (below)Yes...i felt the need to show you this crazy thing...which has a wall with windows and a door at the
____
| |
\ \
\ \
| |
____
north end of the field, and no mirror on the south...plus support pillars down the centre. BUT they do have the cheapest prices in the region...$25 for 500 on any night for indoor cant be beaten. Plus, its the only field in the region that has an airball field (wtf!), which is alot better when its outside in the summer. Their Vineland bush field is great for their big games, but it is only used for big games..

DMZ: I used to hate this field because of their staff, but they have grown up in my 4 year break from paintball. They have nice staff now for the most part, but are ill equipped to help someone fix their marker (should a leak etc occur), which is very frustrating. The paint isnt the greatest and expensive, while members get a better brand AND still pay less than the normal walk on. Unfortunately, DMZ has gone totally woodsball/tactical, sporting an okay bush with decent structures, and one of the biggest and most fun tactical towns ive ever played in. DMZ no longer has a speedball field (at all!!) and refuses to carry anything tournament based in their pro shop (insert sad face).

I recently played at Sgt. Splatters in Toronto, and its a fun field to play on. However, it has some problems. Firstly, its lighting is pretty bad, so bad you cant see your stream as your firing, so you have to hope your aim is true. Second, the paint is expensive ($10 for 100) and crap, and third, the field is open 24 hours which means there are ALOT of first time walk ons on a weekend, which = you yelling at them theyre out for a hopper hit which they think they can play on with..Other than those complaints, Splatters has the best and nicest staff ive ever come across at a field!

your sayingthe biggest bullshit about DMZ. Prices are cheaper than niagara tactical plus its free to fill up ur tanks. also there staff is amazing they help me out everytime i needed it. ive been playing there for 3 years never once had a problem with them and there fields being rebuilt because they care about the people that go there. so what now u big mouth prick.

Edit: the one thing you said right was that tactown is awesome. but they dont have there speedball field because not enouph people went there to play it also they would blow away and it was pissing them off. and actually they do carrie tournament guns i went there and saw a bunch on the wall :)

Edited by Paintsprayer008, 21 July 2009 - 06:09 PM.

If You Are A Canadian Paintballer Put This On Your Sig!

#37 SpyderNooblet

SpyderNooblet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Saskatchewan!

Prairie Storm- 20 mins out of Regina. It is a nice field he has a 16ft castle, good paint price $75 for case of marbs $60 for stinger and he is getting Xball later on in the summer

Hybrid- 5 mins out of Balgonie its pretty expensive $100 for a case of stinger and all day air/entry o.k. xball field but they are usually to lazy to put it all up.

M.R. Paintball- This has to be my favourit paintball field ver, it is 5 mins out of Saskatoon. Super nice Xball field and he has this amazing turf stuff and you slide like a mofo :) and some amazing woodsball field. Paint is cheap $60 for generic paint $70 for form. 13 and $80 for evil premium.

CANADA
Edmonton Impact Fan #37

#38 maxpankewycz

maxpankewycz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:56 PM

Manitoba Major Feilds
Paintball Paradise-3 Locations

The North Location has an indoor industrial feild, a brand new outdoors x-ball feild and an outdoor urban feild.

West Location near the Airport is a indoor airball feild but it is tiny. Has a very well stock proshop.

St. Laurent location is just woodsball.

Regular prices are
$45 for a bag
$170 for a Case

Membership Prices are
$20
$65
$5 for rentals

Memberships are avalable for $175
DXS Paint, Feild and Bronze

Hardcore night is every thursday at the west location in the winter and north in the summer. only speedball.

Prices for hardcore is
$10 for entery unless you have membership
$65 for a Case
$75 for DXS Bronze
$15 For BYOB (must be aproved by staff)

-

Splatters

I have never been here. Prices are good, many feilds to play.

-

Canadian Paintball
Been here once. Prices are good. Have 5 feilds and are finishing up a Hyperball feild

These are PBP two airball feilds

Reason for edit was to add "These are PBP two airball feilds"

Attached Files

Edited by maxpankewycz, 23 July 2009 - 12:57 PM.

Canadian Ballers Club

Sig by:{Pb}Atracin
if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#39 Timmy

Timmy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

cfb borden paintball - really inexpensive, ref are good, no proshop, quite low key, have about 6 woodsball fields and 1 speedball fields.

Wasaga Paintball- good refs, nice people, decent proshop, really expensive, good fields.

Paintball city toronto, assholes, fairly expensive, only one indoor field, and its just OK. good proshop though.

soldier gear outdoor park, barrie - just alot of fun, mostly X-ballers though, not bad prices.
If you are under 18 and your parents have no idea you are involved in paintball, yet you have had 10+ guns. put this in your sig.
If you think pumps shouldnt have to mercy people, put this in your sig.
If you think Rap is for posers and wanna bees, put this in your sig.
if your under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in ur sigPosted Image

#40 Gibbs

Gibbs

reppin the 613

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

I play at PSI paintstorm in Ottawa, and JT's Frontline Paintball. http://www.facebook....gid=25831992639 JT's frontline Facebook page.

#41 Blackcell78

Blackcell78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

Victoria paintball - nooby field, not my cup of tea
Stormin normans - no effort from owner
TNT paintball - best field in BC or western canada
The cage - Speedball... :D

Where's the cage? i live in Sooke and i really need another course, TNT is gettin expensive :blink:
Ion w/ Blackheart and Shocktech Superfly bolt, CP 14 .685, ANS 68/4500, Invert too, Blackcell kit, Grills

#42 Blackcell78

Blackcell78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

My favourite is paintballgear.ca

Also splatterpaintball.ca and buypbl-paintball.ca are supposed to be good, never had any experience with them.

www.buypbl-paintball.com is good prices but some are REALLY weird like $50 for a laser pointer

Edited by Blackcell78, 28 July 2009 - 12:27 AM.

Ion w/ Blackheart and Shocktech Superfly bolt, CP 14 .685, ANS 68/4500, Invert too, Blackcell kit, Grills

#43 xsvkid

xsvkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:44 AM

I play at PSI paintstorm in Ottawa, and JT's Frontline Paintball. http://www.facebook....gid=25831992639 JT's frontline Facebook page.

Yahoo! another ottawa baller! haha

PAINTSTORM INDOOR: www.paintstorm.ca/home
HOPPERZ PAINTBALL: www.hopperzpaintball.ca

#44 Und3rFir3

Und3rFir3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:40 AM

your sayingthe biggest bullshit about DMZ. Prices are cheaper than niagara tactical plus its free to fill up ur tanks. also there staff is amazing they help me out everytime i needed it. ive been playing there for 3 years never once had a problem with them and there fields being rebuilt because they care about the people that go there. so what now u big mouth prick.

Edit: the one thing you said right was that tactown is awesome. but they dont have there speedball field because not enouph people went there to play it also they would blow away and it was pissing them off. and actually they do carrie tournament guns i went there and saw a bunch on the wall :)

You're right, they do carry "tournament guns". They carry all styles. Last time I went they tried to sell me a Limited Edition Invert Mini :P .
Anyway!
DMZ is my local field as well, and although I've only gone a couple of times, I really appreciated their staff and the people there. There wasn't too many showoffs, and if there were (like the guy with the shield the one time), they got what was coming to them (about 10 paintballs in the back and side).
Even though they got rid of their X-ball field and no longer give CO2 fills at the field (they do in store), I still hold firm that DMZ is a good place to play. Their woodsball setup is fun to play and they have an ok variety.
Tactown is by far one of the most fun areas to play. The way its set up is really awesome, with cover available in spots you wouldn't think possible.
It's a great time, and a pretty good field.
As for the store, it's a bit overpriced on some of it's items, but they offer to order the gun you want at no extra cost, get it shipped to the store and they'll give you a free 1 year membership which (as pointed out before), comes with free entrance, 500 paintballs, and a free supply of HPA, for 20 bucks. Paint is half-off if you're a member and you get better quality balls, which is always nice.

Overall DMZ gets an 8.6 in my books.

#45 kurn16

kurn16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

I live in Nova Scotia;

Mostly play at Strom Warning Paintball. http://www.stormwarningpaintball.ca/

#46 Scotty Dearin

Scotty Dearin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

Penticton, BC

I place at Action Adventure's Reball facility. It's the sickest speedball setup with 28 air ups on a legit indoor soccer field. Cheap, easy on gear, awesome for practice.

#47 crazy-&-tattooed

crazy-&-tattooed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:44 PM

shout out to Silver Creek Paintball - New Norway, great staff and field.
R.I.P BORG We Will Never Forget

#48 Rockstar

Rockstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:44 AM

Saskatchewan!

Prairie Storm- 20 mins out of Regina. It is a nice field he has a 16ft castle, good paint price $75 for case of marbs $60 for stinger and he is getting Xball later on in the summer

Hybrid- 5 mins out of Balgonie its pretty expensive $100 for a case of stinger and all day air/entry o.k. xball field but they are usually to lazy to put it all up.

M.R. Paintball- This has to be my favourit paintball field ver, it is 5 mins out of Saskatoon. Super nice Xball field and he has this amazing turf stuff and you slide like a mofo :) and some amazing woodsball field. Paint is cheap $60 for generic paint $70 for form. 13 and $80 for evil premium.

another sask baller! sweet! im a casual player but am very interested in getting more into the sport. thanks for providing more info!

#49 cassman1979

cassman1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:58 AM

Saskatchewan!

another sask baller! sweet! im a casual player but am very interested in getting more into the sport. thanks for providing more info!

Were abouts you from?

#50 Rockstar

Rockstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:35 AM

Saskatchewan!

Were abouts you from?

im in regina. i didnt actually know that hybrid was still running. last i heard was a rumour about an indoor field within the city. i'm definitely going to check out prairie storm next season

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users