Photo

Anyone near the hamilton/west chester/cincinnati area able to fill HPA tanks?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MeltyGoblin

MeltyGoblin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

I'm going outlaw balling this friday and I desperately need my HPA tank filled. If anyone has a scuba tank with hookup or any other method for filling HPA tanks in that area I will pay cash if you can fill my tank. All I have is a steelie, but I need it filled or I'm stuck running my old spyder all weekend.

Thanks for your help

#2 staggerlax27

staggerlax27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

i know its already to late but whats ur set up and age cause if u r interested im making a team
OffTheBreakPaintball LOOK US UP ON YOUTUBE

#3 MeltyGoblin

MeltyGoblin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

i know its already to late but whats ur set up and age cause if u r interested im making a team

well I got my air tank filled, paintball country had a private party going on so someone was there to fill me.

As far as a setup for a team. I would love to play, but I can only play in the summer really. I'm away at college and I'm only going to be back during breaks and such. But if you're still interested I run kind of an older setup. I shoot a dm4 with a pinokio and a guerilla steelie and I'm 19.

#4 epikfailpaintball

epikfailpaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

Funny lol I work at Paintball Country haha

#5 staggerlax27

staggerlax27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

Funny lol I work at Paintball Country haha

DO you know when they close for winter

well I got my air tank filled, paintball country had a private party going on so someone was there to fill me.

As far as a setup for a team. I would love to play, but I can only play in the summer really. I'm away at college and I'm only going to be back during breaks and such. But if you're still interested I run kind of an older setup. I shoot a dm4 with a pinokio and a guerilla steelie and I'm 19.

send me and email at broman.81@live.com we would only play in the summer 2 our home feild is actually paintball country and i shoot a azodian blitz with a invert too with a steelie so no worries with the set up
OffTheBreakPaintball LOOK US UP ON YOUTUBE

#6 epikfailpaintball

epikfailpaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

This is the last weekend we are open until after new years

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users