• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 english_ball-er

english_ball-er

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

i brought a pmi pure energy 4500psi 1.1L(68ci in american talk) for 110 and got it filled up when i brought it and it lost its fill overnight has any similar things happened to any one here
Too often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother.... upside the head.
proto marix owners group
95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Nick VR

Nick VR

Pump It Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:21 PM

Never happened to me. I recently made the switch to HPA after about 5 years of using co2. I would bring it in to your local pro shop and have them take a look at it. It could be your valve or theres a leak somewhere near the reg.. i would take it in to the shop as soon as possible.

Nick, Unofficial Piranha Tech.

PBN FEEDBACK

#3 3stars1sun

3stars1sun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

the o-ring in the fill nipple broke on me twice already, a dollar fix though..

thanks for being my favorite target

#4 Superman

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

i brought a pmi pure energy 4500psi 1.1L(68ci in american talk) for 110 and got it filled up when i brought it and it lost its fill overnight has any similar things happened to any one here

hey i heard your tank is leeky so is my 68 3000 from PMI do you know how to fix it yet or will i have to hydro it

#5 Krazy Kanuk

Krazy Kanuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:02 PM

i haven't had mine leak yet but my friends did, he went to the proshop and they teflon taped his guage and the leaked stopped. But a day later he blew his 1.8k burst disk for no reason they replaced it and he hasen't had a problem since.
Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

#6 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:05 PM

Where is it leaking from? Spray some windex on the valve, then follow the bubles to the leak. Once we find out where the leak is coming from, we can determine how to fix it. Usually an easy fix with tanks though
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#7 BloodsheD

BloodsheD

Speelng be3 chapeeon - 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

I know its a pure energy tank but does it have a Myth reg on it by any chance. And by Losing your fill did you lose all your air or just some of it

#8 NB_Paintballer

NB_Paintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:42 PM

im about to trade in my crossfire 45/45 for a pmi 45/45 because the crossfire is not TC stamped which i need for Canada.

Im so sad, ill be even sadder if it leaks.
I do not have a signature in fear of the mighty Kittty.

#9 Superman

Superman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

Ya my 68 3000 leaks but idk how to fix it anyone know how or any good advice????

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users