45 replies to this topic

#1 Metaballer95

Metaballer95

Just Your Typical DM Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

What's the Biggest fail youve ever made?
Playing Woodsball and let the whole team pass right by you without noticing? Shot out your own Teammate in snake at NPPLChicago? (mike) Accidentally Started too Early off the Break and shot someone? Start

Edited by Metaballer95, 26 November 2011 - 01:53 PM.

DM12
Rotor 3rd Gen
Ninja Grey ghost 68/45
Dye I3's

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

First

Got all the way around the other team in 5 v 5 hyperball and go to shoot a guy and I got a roll out with my akpPosted Image

#3 Kanas

Kanas

684! Exit 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

First

Got all the way around the other team in 5 v 5 hyperball and go to shoot a guy and I got a roll out with my akpPosted Image

HAHA! mine was that I ran as fast as I could through the woods to flank the other team and my 13/3000 tank was out of air and I didn't know =( i then barrel tagged them though so not to shabby!
Posted Image
R.I.P BORG!

#4 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:09 AM

When I took apart my tippmann 98 apart for the first time, and I had no idea how to put it back together.

#5 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Shot out 3 team mates off the break. .... yeah we lost that game in about 45sec.

It's why you never have short people set up center lanes! :angry:

#6 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

When I took apart my tippmann 98 apart for the first time, and I had no idea how to put it back together.

#7 squally

squally

I am a flying squall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

Shot out a teammate in the back of the head of the break that's why two short people should never run and gun off the break

#8 aaron123129

aaron123129

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

i was trying to show my friend a hopper speed test thingy with the paint i had in my hopper after a game, and when i let my finger off the feed hole on my hoppper, the balls missed the bag and spilled all over the table -.-

#9 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

I finally got a new lpr for my quest, and then when I go to test it out, I tear the battery harness. I then sold it.

#10 Jordii

Jordii

Boats N' Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

Playing Attack/Defend, I'm the last attacker and I made the final push to the enemy building (touching it wins the attackers the game). Someone managed to shoot me in the chest about 5 times a few feet away from the base, so I automatically called myself out, losing the game. Walking back, about halfway down the field, I realize that not a single ball broke...
Posted Image
If you're under 18 and pay for your gear, put this in your sig.

#11 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

playing on the NPPL DC field layout, and went around the carwash on the snake side, and bunkered my own teammate on accident. Not by most fond memory of paintball

#12 TheAsianMang

TheAsianMang

Swagga Jackin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

I dove into snake wrong and snapped the feedneck on my vlocity. I bought another raceway for it and I broke it again the next weekend.
Bob Long G6r w/ Ninja 45/4500 Carbon Fiber tank + Empire Prophecy
My Feedback
Team RIP D4! Fresno, CA

#13 Taylor519

Taylor519

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

Playing Woodsball and let the whole team pass right by you without noticing? Shot out your own Teammate in snake at PSP Chicago? (mike) Accidentally Started too Early off the Break and shot someone? Start

i thought he shot out his teamate at nppl chicago? but i forgot to fill my pods in between games and went out for an x-ball game with 50 balls in my hopper.

#14 Metaballer95

Metaballer95

Just Your Typical DM Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

Playing Woodsball and let the whole team pass right by you without noticing? Shot out your own Teammate in snake at PSP Chicago? (mike) Accidentally Started too Early off the Break and shot someone? Start

i thought he shot out his teamate at nppl chicago? but i forgot to fill my pods in between games and went out for an x-ball game with 50 balls in my hopper.

FIxed :lol:
DM12
Rotor 3rd Gen
Ninja Grey ghost 68/45
Dye I3's

#15 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

tried to fix a loading issue with my gun and stuck my finger in the breech and into the feedneck mid game because the Vlocity I was using just did not put enough force on the balls and caught my finger. I pretty much shit myself on the spot and kept on playing.

#16 mokothemonkey

mokothemonkey

Official Chat Killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

Well, the other team never showed up to the starting gate... and we weren't sure if their were there.

I thought we had time so I took a few steps from the start box to see if they were there. Before I looked I hear "5 SECONDS IN 3.." so I jump back to the gate. Then when I hear "2... 1..." I false start. I was snake runner though so I didn't shoot, and was able to jump back in time and didn't get pulled. :P

Though it wouldn't matter, because we ended up strolling down the field and hanging the flag, they weren't there.

Hi.

#17 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

I was playing pump today, so I'm running and pumping at the same time, and all of a sudden I pump it and on the pump handle return, it disconnected from the back block and flew out in my hand.

#18 Oo_Awesome_oO

Oo_Awesome_oO

Master Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Opening my pod too early while I'm moving it towards my loader.

Ooh, I am embarrassed by this one- Forget to pick up pods on the field and trip on them the next game :(

Edited by Oo_Awesome_oO, 26 November 2011 - 05:05 PM.

Planet Eclipse 2009 Ego
68/4500 Ninja HPA
Dye Rotor

http://www.techpb.co...0

#19 kiriyama9000

kiriyama9000

SEUM DWA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Dislocating my finger in a 1v1 was probably my biggest fail.

I was standing behind a brick column outside of an abandoned building where we used to play. I fired a couple shots at my friend who was within 20-30 feet away. When I tucked back behind the column, he charged. It seems I was camping a little too much...
Right when I was about to pop out, he strafed me and fired at point blank. Of course, he hits my left ring finger...

The finger was bent and I was in some angry pain. I pulled the finger straight and kept on playing. That sucked, but the awesome day made up for it.
Posted Image

#20 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

Playing woodsball in a bright blue adidis sweatshirt....

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#21 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

i rushed around some thick bushes to get a clearer shot at what i thought was one guy and basically rushed into what was a firing squad thankfully i ran away bent over at the waist and was not hit by some minor miracle, but everyone i was with laughed their asses off which i was fine with cause what i did was dumb....

#22 renigade

renigade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

ran across an open pipeline in a senario only to supperman about three feet short of the tree and then proceed to get lit up ......... to add insult to injury the feedneck on my old piranha i was using snaped off sending my rotor flying off into the trees
Canadian ice man so long as the marker works we're gonna play

#23 pbsnipes

pbsnipes

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:17 AM

Playing in the Canadian 7- man tourney my team takes out the opponents then our dorito side starts snap battling our snake..... In the end we lost points for eliminating our own players and never hanging the flag

#24 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,954 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

first time i dove into the snake (like my first time playing airball) i wasnt sure what to do next so i just lied there for a minute...then i realized my whole team was out and standing on the tape staring at me....and then i got surrendered from behind.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#25 silvere108

silvere108

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

I drive from Alaska to spanky's in LA and put together a crazy sweet blue/platinum acid splash fishbone with red tubes, flag barrel, wood blue lam sp grips... It was perfect, all nickel Palmers front end and a nickel site hood engraved "Mr Bone". Then I got a wild hair and traded it for a brg splash shoebox shocker. That's the trade I always wish I had back.
Thread Killer!

#26 FuzzyNuttz

FuzzyNuttz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

Shot off the break, virtue crown fell off, and shot in the funny bone as I was walking out.
Worst part was that i was playing against rentals.

If you are under 18 and buy your own gear put this in your sig

Rolling an Ego 09

Miami Baller

#27 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Teach Me How To Dougie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:41 PM

That's not a fail that's a boss move

first time i dove into the snake (like my first time playing airball) i wasnt sure what to do next so i just lied there for a minute...then i realized my whole team was out and standing on the tape staring at me....and then i got surrendered from behind.

+1

#28 cali penguin

cali penguin

Sophomore baller (EHS)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

MY biggest fail in paintball is when my Autococker pump was shooting low because my reg wasn't giving enough air. So i buy a cp and screw in my tank and i put my ear to the macroline to listen for leaks.

Here's the fail... The CP reg had NO air pressure go throughPosted Image (Didn't adjust) and the macroline blew and i couldn't hear in my right hear for a good 10 minutes. No pump for me Posted Image
If you've never been on PBN and NEVER will, put this on your sig! TECHPB 4 LIFE.
Posted Image
GOTTA have balls to rock a pinokio! It doesn't hurt to have a barrel too.
Empire Axe Owner

#29 Paintballer612

Paintballer612

iPaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

1.hiding behind a bunker and shooting yourself in the hip.

2. thought there was one person left so trying to bunker him. turns out there were two people left. then running back to hide in the snake, sliped in mud, and broke my tank.

#30 FloWz

FloWz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

CTF w/unlimited Respawn, I was out of paintballs, so Went to dead box put my gun down, and when It was time to respawn, ran from bunker to bunker while picking up paintballs on the ground and throwing them at the other team. :D
Proud Speedball Scrub!

#31 russc

russc

SMG-68 Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

Decided I was going to make a rush for a tower on an attack and defend game, and clotheslined myself on a dividing tapeline.

oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.

YouTube Channel / Raincouver! / Feedback
Posted Image
-Russ

#32 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:22 AM

Went Leroy Jenkins in recball with my new eNV, a Steelie, and an eggy iii I wish I never sold :(

Edited by Hitman2513, 28 November 2011 - 01:27 AM.

Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#33 AtomicAdrian

AtomicAdrian

The thread killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

Tried to run n' gun with a KP against several electros, snapped the pump arm, dropped the pump handle, did a barrel roll and got lit up.

The sad part is that I was looking for any missing parts I could think of that were missing, but I had been gogged and couldn't really see anything.

I suck at paintball.
R.I.P BORG, ONE OF MY PAINTBALL HEROES.
B/S/T feedback: 11/0/0

#34 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

I was changing hands and bumped the trigger on my black magic. The shot hit center 50 bounced at a 90 angle into snake 50 and hit my teamate on the neck.

#35 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Bought the Dye NT.
I will always regret it, the DM10 was cheaper but no, I had to buy an NT.

#36 squally

squally

I am a flying squall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:07 AM

Bought the Dye NT.

The nt will be the downfall of us all

#37 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:21 AM

Bought the Dye NT.

The nt will be the downfall of us all

Agreed.
It just stopped working at the most inconvenient times.

#38 J-lite m up-Dizzle

J-lite m up-Dizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:14 AM

tried to fix a loading issue with my gun and stuck my finger in the breech and into the feedneck mid game because the Vlocity I was using just did not put enough force on the balls and caught my finger. I pretty much shit myself on the spot and kept on playing.

:lol: :lol:
Oh my god! Thats awesome......should probly clean that up....lol
Wiperz Will Wipe

#39 J-lite m up-Dizzle

J-lite m up-Dizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:20 AM

1.hiding behind a bunker and shooting yourself in the hip.

2. thought there was one person left so trying to bunker him. turns out there were two people left. then running back to hide in the snake, sliped in mud, and broke my tank.

That would suck... What kind of tank??

CTF w/unlimited Respawn, I was out of paintballs, so Went to dead box put my gun down, and when It was time to respawn, ran from bunker to bunker while picking up paintballs on the ground and throwing them at the other team. :D

Did you winn??
Wiperz Will Wipe

#40 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:28 PM

Playing Woodsball and let the whole team pass right by you without noticing? Shot out your own Teammate in snake at NPPLChicago? (mike) Accidentally Started too Early off the Break and shot someone? Start

hahaha to my defense, I was completely out of breath when that happened. Here is the "behind the scenes" story about what really happened at NPPL Chicago-

12:00AM - LL4 starts, I beat the entire team to the front line, a brisk jog / sprint for a good 2 minutes in full paintball gear. I play for about 10 minutes, and have to run back to the pits.

12:30 - We empty all of our pods from the LL4 paint, and start filling all of our pods with the Ultra Evil to get ready for the NPPL

12:40 - I realize that the tank that I had in my gearbag for my Geo 2.1, was lent to SarawVW for her Ego. So I'm without a tank. I had to sprint back to my LL4 pit (which was about a half mile), remove the tank off my Nano, and sprint back to the NPPL pits. I had to air it up, then put it on my Geo 2.1 just as the game was starting.

12:45 - The NPPL game starts, and I'm completely winded and trying to catch my breath. I've been jogging back and forth nonstop for almost 45 minutes and I'm seeing deperately trying to catch my breath.

12:48 - I thought our snake player was shot out, and after a half dozen attempts to get Garrett (my mid player) to fill the snake, he gets shot out so I run up the field to fill the snake. As I run up, it appears our snake is still empty. I go around S1 and into S2, I still don't see anything. Of course I'm wearing a goggle camera, which means I can't "headcheck" because the camera will get shot before my head makes it out of the bunker. So I have to come out shooting. I come out shooting just as my snake player is about to move up, and I put 4 into his back. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I've fucked up alot worse that this before, but that's definitely on the top 10 :-)

But as you guys see, I don't have the "God complex" that alot of these haters try to paint me with. If I screw up, I have no problem putting it on the channel for all to see. I'm human, I make mistakes just everyone else. I laugh at it, I try to learn from it, and I move on. Paintball is supposed to be fun, sometimes part of that fun is laughing at yourself screwing up :-)

#41 chi-townSniper

chi-townSniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

First after mike....

#42 Troy11

Troy11

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

Playing Attack/Defend, I'm the last attacker and I made the final push to the enemy building (touching it wins the attackers the game). Someone managed to shoot me in the chest about 5 times a few feet away from the base, so I automatically called myself out, losing the game. Walking back, about halfway down the field, I realize that not a single ball broke...

that happens to me a lot because we pretty much just use midnight at our field

PALMETTO BEARS V Force Grill Bt Tm-15 68/3000 Route 7 Woodsball

My Feedback

#43 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

That's not a fail that's a boss move

+1

Thanks brah I did alot of crawling around on my stomach that game haha

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#44 Void

Void

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

Running Up To Bunker Someone And Fell Right As I Was About To ShootPosted Image

#45 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Well I've done a stupid thing a few times like trusting a role player during a scenerio game and get barreled tagged or accidentally bunkering my own teamate or still clearing the field when there's no one left or running down the field to bunker someone only to find out there already out. But my worst things happen when I ref, I've gotten minor concussions, broken fingers and got shot in the corner of my jaw where my flexs didn't cover from about 2 feet away and not being able to open or close my mouth or talk for about a week
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#46 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Doing a suicide run and as I start to go I immediately do a faceplant

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users