• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blackraven700

blackraven700

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

My family might move to north of Houston around Kingwood so I was wondering what fields are close and have a nice air ball field that's cheap.

Spyder Pilot F/S

Put this in your sig if you have never played a game of paintball in your life.

#2 blackraven700

blackraven700

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

anyone?

Spyder Pilot F/S

#3 blackraven700

blackraven700

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Spyder Pilot F/S

#4 Minty Hippo potumus

Minty Hippo potumus

Banana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

I have been to one and it was sooooo fun

Ever seen a sharks eyes before, chief?

#5 PlasticPi

PlasticPi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

My family might move to north of Houston around Kingwood so I was wondering what fields are close and have a nice air ball field that's cheap.

For airball, check out 5J's http://www.5jpaintball.com/. I have never played there, so I can't comment on that specifically, but they do have an inflatable field. Looks like price for entry, all day air and BYOP would be $25. It would be the same price at Paintball Zone South which has an inflatable field also.

Paintball Zone North is off of FM 1960, a few miles west of 59, very close to Kingwood. It does not have an airball field, though. Their prices are pretty good, and if you play more than once or twice a month, they sell a season pass for $60, which gets you entry for 3 months, $5 all day air and discounts on paint, although you're better off bringing your own. This season pass is a great deal. This is where I usually play.

Their south location, while farther from you, does have an airball field, and the season pass is good for both locations. It's off of Dixie Farm Rd, west of 45 a couple miles.

North is open Wed-Sun. South I believe is only open Saturday and Sunday, unless you have a party booked.

There's also Survival Games of Texas, which is just south of the airport, but I didn't particularly like it, especially not over Zone North. They also do not have an airball field.

Edited by PlasticPi, 17 December 2011 - 12:54 PM.

Empire Axe, Halo Too Loader, Ninja 68/4500
Tippmann 98 custom circa 2002, Dye Excel 14" barrel, Guerilla 48/3000
V-Force Profilers
Years of sporadic experience in unorganized woodsball, indoor speedball, and everything in between.

#6 poncho

poncho

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

i palyed at 5j and i have to say it is a good feild we were playing often and did not do a lot of standing around.

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users