• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:38 PM

so thread for PBC ohio. i hope there are otheres that play here.....

#2 old_school_player

old_school_player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

I've been thinking about trying PBC again but, the last few times I've gone it hasn't been a good experience. Plus, it's much cheaper to go to CC for me. Hm, but, if I go I'll let yall know.

#3 STEED

STEED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

What's been your experience?
Reflex Photography
Providing Quality Service to Fields & Teams

#4 old_school_player

old_school_player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

What's been your experience?

I really don't want to flame but, the first time I went I was thrown in with two tourny teams which wasn't fun for a newb (I think two years ago). Second time, maybe the same day some kids stole my case and then just said 'sorry' and gave some of it back. There are, from my experience, never any refs at the chrony. The paint was quiet expensive last I went, $55 for a case of white box. One time I went two people shot there barrel plugs out of their markers and almost hit people who weren't wearing masks. And although this may not be the fault of the staff, there was approx. a 15min. wait between games. If a few weren't ready the whole group waited. And to be honest I can play for half the money at Cabin Creek. Although, to be fair I do get a little bit of a discount for reffing. However, CC's whitebox is currently only $42 and you get all day air.

#5 the_eggman

the_eggman

One Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

woot luvs teh PBC one of my favs,

Posted Image

U83r 1337: I have a natural tendency to tilt my barrel downwards when I pump it, does that mean I'm destined for stock class?Tmaned: Sounds more like you're destined for rollouts.

#6 the_eggman

the_eggman

One Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

I really don't want to flame but, the first time I went I was thrown in with two tourny teams which wasn't fun for a newb (I think two years ago). Second time, maybe the same day some kids stole my case and then just said 'sorry' and gave some of it back. There are, from my experience, never any refs at the chrony. The paint was quiet expensive last I went, $55 for a case of white box. One time I went two people shot there barrel plugs out of their markers and almost hit people who weren't wearing masks. And although this may not be the fault of the staff, there was approx. a 15min. wait between games. If a few weren't ready the whole group waited. And to be honest I can play for half the money at Cabin Creek. Although, to be fair I do get a little bit of a discount for reffing. However, CC's whitebox is currently only $42 and you get all day air.

they fired all the reffs who did nothing. they still have michah and a few others aka the REAL reffs lol

Posted Image

U83r 1337: I have a natural tendency to tilt my barrel downwards when I pump it, does that mean I'm destined for stock class?Tmaned: Sounds more like you're destined for rollouts.

#7 old_school_player

old_school_player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:19 PM

I guess I'll find out this Saturday.......If nothing else, pbc's proshop is wonderfully extensive considering the other places I've been. :D I always find something I 'need' when I go there.

#8 meercenary

meercenary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

pbc is nice, my team comes to practice out there evry once in a while, good competition, nice field, good people, etc.

#9 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

i dont know why you would need refs at a chrono but who's to know. anyway, PBC is i think an all around good field. its very speed ball oriented but i play speedball and airball so i cant complain. the only bad thing thats ever happened to me there was that i waited in a line to pay for my stuff for like 15 minutes and i just left, cause none of the refs wanted to help me, but that was before they fired all those shit refs. anyway you should definitly try to keep ur case in a bag or something cause some people who go there are jerks but other then that its an all around good time. also they have PIZZA!!! =]

#10 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

i dont have ADHD!! I just get dis-, oh look a chicken

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

PBC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
I ref there now.
if you go, im the tall, skinny long haired guy wearing digi camo pants.
i love pbc and personally i really dont like cabin creek, my opinion if you like then thats you.
pbc just redid there pro shop so it is bigger and they have more up to date products. such as pinkio's and prophecy's.
and paint has gone down to 45$ a case for white box. and i dont ever recall their white box being 55$ a case. i have been playing there all my paintball life(3-4yrs) and it has always been 45$ a case.
but any ways, back to my previous point, PBC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(come to the scenario game May23rd!!! republicans vs. democrats!! red vs. blue!!!!!!!!!!)

#11 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

Woot!!! the Scenario game was awesome!! thank you who came for making it a great event!!!! If you have any pictures from the game post them up!!!!!!!

#12 holybatfart

holybatfart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Woot!!! the Scenario game was awesome!! thank you who came for making it a great event!!!! If you have any pictures from the game post them up!!!!!!!

Check out their facebook group. they have tons of pics:
http://www.facebook....?gid=4834953339
][nvert Mini/'08 Proto SLG/98 Custom

#13 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:54 PM

yeap!
i am a group member.
just wanna get them out to as many places as possible!!!!!!

#14 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

HEY EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW, JULY 11TH 2009 IS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL WALK ONS AND REGULARS (anybody with there own gear) YOU GET FREE FIELD FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RENTALS ARE 25$ WITH FREE UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!
HERES A LINK TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer Appreciation Day at Paintball Country

#15 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

hey this is probly a bit late(lol) but o well. this sunday from 12pm till 6pm paintball country will be opened and we are having a one time only event!!! we will be playing paintball in a 22acre corn maze!!!!!!! its gonna be loads of fun!! again i stress the one time only thing because this will be the last weekend the corn maze will be up, before it gets cut down. also because we might not do this again.

another little diddy of info, there will be no fall scenario game this year (hense the corn maze game).

but the next spring game will be 24 HOURS!!!!!!!! yup thats right!! this will be our first 24hr scenario game! there is no set date or theme yet but that is being worked on. check the pbc's facebook group for updates!!! also check out the 24hr scenario game discussion board for current ideas for the game. and wile your there add one of your own!!

#16 blitzthenoob

blitzthenoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

waz anyone at childern of the corn ~it was awsome u had ur gun up 24/7 becuse who knows wats behind tht turn? i got into many little skrmishes between 5 reds and 5 blues

if u were there wouldnt u think of it kinda like DooM except no spaceship and no monsters?
in ohio paintball gun shoot YOU
if you  ROFL when ever you see someone trying to recreate a ww2 fantasy put this as your signature
overkill? its not possible to over kill...can it?

#17 xxxpbfrkxxx

xxxpbfrkxxx

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

hahaha it totally is. the cornmaze was loads of fun. XP

hey just to let y'all kn'ow planning for the 24hour game is underway. no details i can give out besides its gonna be in the spring and its gonna be 24 hours. lol, oh and if you dont go bad things will happen. lolPosted Image Posted Image

#18 old_school_player

old_school_player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

i dont know why you would need refs at a chrono but who's to know.

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but every field should have a ref that makes sure everyone chronos. Who's to say I don't just skip over the chrono all together and just crank my gun up as much as I want? Unfortunately, not everyone is as trustworthy as we would like.

#19 pbcallahan40

pbcallahan40

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

i play there every weekend pm me if u want 2 play with me and some other people
yes pancakes are very good:)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users