No replies to this topic

#1 paintballmasta

paintballmasta

Junior Member cuz i got 3 stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

Hey, so im creating a new paintball team just D5 or D4. This team would practice at paintball authority and will be playing during the summer. I got nobody right now just waiting for some people. We would only be playing during the summer and we would play a PSP tournament that takes place then. We would be playing D5 or D4 depending on how good we are. The team name we could all choose and think about. Also make sure that your going to have to make the practices, which are going to be every sunday. These will be very vital to us because we will only be practicing during the summer and by the time we have had a few practices we will play in the PSP tournament in the Summer.

PM me if your interested. PM me your phone number or Skype name, your setup just gun tank and hopper mine is Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, and ninja 68/4500, if your comfortable playing D5 or D4, what positions can you play, do u pay for your own gear, are you good at playing paintball, and how long you have been playing paintball. If you can send me a video of you playing that would be excellent because then I could get an idea of how you play. Just saying I have been playing tournament paintball for 2 years so that why we can't really play like D3, but D5 or D4 would be perfect. Also I'm looking for people who are also not that great at paintball, but are very dedicated to the sport and getting better. By the way were are going to be using raza.com for making the jerseys,

We could all spend money on custom jerseys and make this a really great summer playing team, that could likely get better and better. This teams is going to be very serious and the practices aren't going to be just relax and have fun playing we will have to be very competitive and make positions and where your going to be and ten where your going to move to so we can prepare for playing PSP. I have already made a nice looking icon for our team if you guys think it would work, but just PM if your interested. I know the picture is not great we would need something in it because its pretty bland, but all we gotta do it get some photoshopping and we can fix it and make it look very nice. Heres a picture of the icon i have made for out team: [attachment=12547:Team logo.jpg]

Edited by paintballmasta, 04 December 2011 - 01:52 AM.

Current Setup: Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 68/4500

BACKUP LOADERS RULE!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users