#1 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Anyone been here?

Can someone give me a review of this field?

Thanks! :)

Edited by dannyboy768, 04 December 2011 - 07:31 PM.

DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#2 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

Newp, but I am sure that I will at some point. I know they have a fair amount of airball and some other field options + flushable toilets. They also have some lighted fields and night play, but then you are playing at night in the ghetto. It is BYOP and I have heard that their paint prices are also reasonable.

#3 Dr3K0

Dr3K0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

I have been there 3 times. People are friendly, they have real restrooms, prices are good and now there is a "hot dog" stand in the front of the office. As fields goes, they are ok. All the time I played w/o refs but that was wanted from our part. Usually we are a group from 10 to 15 guys and we know each other so there is no cheating, or get shooted @ point blank. LOL We just go to have fun and we have some and then more. Even on the woods field we were ok w/o the ref lurking arund. Security is relaxed and friendly. Some may say they slack around and may be some what true but I rather have fun with friends than be nanied. Well, I mean we are all from 30+ so its all mature games. Since we usually play between us all is ok. A few times we played with other guys then some of the other guys started wiping paint off. But we are cool. We shoot them again, or at least try. ROFL.

Personally I like the place. Go your self and play there. If you dont like it then go to another place.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users