1047 replies to this topic

#51 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

So I don't have a tank, but if I could borrow someone's tank and marker, I'll be out to AA.
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#52 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

Is a field fee included in that? Sounds like it could be fun....

It includes entry, air, ammo, rental, and 'body armor'. I don't think you can not pay for rental and 'armor', but $35 is less than I usually spend on a day of paintball anyway. The only problem for me is that its about an hour away, to AA's 20 minutes.

The page is here.

Distance is my only real deterrent also. I do want to try this out at some point this winter, maybe we can get a car pool together for some night.

Edited by Drednaught X, 14 December 2011 - 01:57 AM.

#53 nicknack171

nicknack171

Punkwork Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

Im all in for AA this winter, i stil have paint from there and its like 15min away
Minnesota Ballers Club My Youtube!
"Dont drink nick,stay in school and dont smoke"- Gordon "Cockerpunk", while smoking and drinking at ll3
Im under 18 and pay for all my gear. but i also dont pay heating,water,electrical bills, car,health,home insurance. so props to you guys who have real payments and still play paintball

#54 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

Im all in for AA this winter, i stil have paint from there and its like 15min away

I'm in Plymouth to (most of the time), so if your going to AA sometime give me a ring.

Also, its raining. WTF. It's December 14 for god's sake. The only precipitation I want to deal with right now is snow.

Edited by Molybdenum, 14 December 2011 - 07:57 PM.

#55 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

I'm in Plymouth to (most of the time), so if your going to AA sometime give me a ring.

Also, its raining. WTF. It's December 14 for god's sake. The only precipitation I want to deal with right now is snow.

That's what I'm saying!
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#56 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

well when my ankle heals ill be good to go to AA almost every weekend... but until i get better i can loan some of my stuff to anyone in need

#57 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!! I'M STILL THINKING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

#58 soccerpunk911

soccerpunk911

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

I'll be back to school (insert Billy Madison song here) at the end of January, which would be the best for me, but sometime between now and then I might get some friends together and head up there. I'll try and make sure to tell you guys on here. Get some games going here would be a blast!

#59 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:53 AM

Lol I'm saving for a brand new set up. So yeah. How is everyone?

#60 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

I'm broke as funk right now, but i'll be selling dreds some paint for entry moneys at AA, gonna be running some paint through the metadyne to see how/if it works and symptoms. then gonna be shooting ropes out of my geo :wub:

#61 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:05 AM

well i am still injured... i can walk somewhat now but no jog yet. also my foot put me out of work for a few days so i have a total of like -60 dollars after rent lol. hopefully i will be back to AA within 3-4 weeks?

#62 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

...aaaaand its sill above freezing. Ridiculous.

#63 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

Hwo bout them Vikings?

#64 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

Hwo bout them Vikings?

They totally reverse-butt-kicked the Saints.

#65 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

Hwo bout them Vikings?

They totally reverse-butt-kicked the Saints.

Lulz... Packers finally lost, thank god.

#66 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

Lulzy. Just a dusting of freaking snow. :(

#67 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

Gotta love it.

Sorry I haven't been on, been mighty sickly, and went to AA last sunday.

Just a little encouragement. Next pump day at AA is on the 30th, come out and have some fun!

#68 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Gotta love it.

Just a little encouragement. Next pump day at AA is on the 30th, come out and have some fun!

What would you reccomend for a beginner pump? I tried the P68, and I definetly want to go open class haha. I'd like to be able to recover most of my money if I dont like it.

#69 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Gotta love it.

What would you reccomend for a beginner pump? I tried the P68, and I definetly want to go open class haha. I'd like to be able to recover most of my money if I dont like it.

I'd recommend the azodin pump for a first time open class, its not the greatest, but its not bad either, and they come stock with the hitman mod if you want to try it out.

#70 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

Thanks Jeff, I'll definetly look into it. I'll have quite a bit of Christmas money left over to spend on paintball.

#71 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Lets see if I can get this thing working by pump night.

Posted Image

#72 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Posted Image

......... did you run it over?

#73 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

In a manner of speaking...

#74 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

In a manner of speaking...

hahaha, what am i even looking at?

#75 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

Gotta love it.

I'd recommend the azodin pump for a first time open class, its not the greatest, but its not bad either, and they come stock with the hitman mod if you want to try it out.

Azodin is definitively a decent place to start and try it out. I would recommend first finding out your budget, then seeing what you get. Cause what you get will get will affect the performance. A used sniper of some kind, if you can afford it, Is an excellent place to start. Im not trying to put down the Azodin at all, its a solid beginner pump, they just seem a bit off to me.

And Moly, what is that sexy beast?

#76 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

Its a spump, but I only had the body and internals of the spyder, so I borrowed a grip frame, gas thru, and asa from a pirahna. The grip holes didn't line up, so I had to use a hose clamp in the front.

The pump arm is brake line.

#77 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

Was anyone aware that hew hopper shells come with just the shell and nothing else? No screws or lid or anything. Because I sure as hell wasnt
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#78 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Was anyone aware that hew hopper shells come with just the shell and nothing else? No screws or lid or anything. Because I sure as hell wasnt

i'll assume theres a story here...

in other news i won grillz from a contest j-rab did on his fbook page :)

#79 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image

This thing beats Jeff's pump when it was in its ghetto stages.

#80 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

i'll assume theres a story here...

in other news i won grillz from a contest j-rab did on his fbook page :)

very nice, however i wasnt aware of this contest Posted Image but i won i4's from cnoddings youtube channel Posted Image

#81 wicker77

wicker77

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

Well, better late than never, I'm here from the old one! hahaha.... I don't even know if I've got a pic of my pump since college has basically destroyed almost all hopes of playing...

Nope.... don't have any on my laptop. I even looked through all my old posts on the MNScenario forums, makes me miss playing Posted Image but since I just spent $300 on clothes (since I'm a business major and it looks like that's me future, I figured I'd start dressing like it) and haven't even started on books yet, it looks like no money will be presenting itself in the near future...

Is anyone else planning on going to the pump day at AA? I'm thinkin ill actually be able to make it! (one of my like, twice this year)
HCM
Want to make it to the base first in a scenario game? Try Crossfit.

#82 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

Great to see you! Jeff and I are planning to be at pump day, hope to see you there!

#83 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

Hey guys, I have a question for you. Hell I'll make this a contest. Whoever wins gets a 7-in-1 allen key set and a couple pods of Marbalizer.

The question is: What was the first gift ever given?

You cannot Google this. It has to come from your knowledge.

Get your answers to me by midnight tonight, 12/24/11 but if we get less than three entries, I'll extend it to midnight of Christmas day.

Merry Christmas guys! :)

Edited by Frag, 24 December 2011 - 02:01 AM.

#84 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:46 AM

we talking religious related or just history? and is this riddle or historical fact?

either way i'ma go with "life"

#85 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:10 AM

It's one answer. You have to figure this out. No this isn't a riddle.

#86 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

You mean like, ever?

I contend that this is not a very good question unless your looking for creative response.

Also, if you have to figure it out, its a riddle. That's kinda what a riddle is. Posted Image

And you weren't kidding about the google bit. Everything that comes up is either non related of a bible verse. Posted Image

Edited by Molybdenum, 24 December 2011 - 10:48 AM.

#87 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

You mean like, ever?

I contend that this is not a very good question unless your looking for creative response.

Also, if you have to figure it out, its a riddle. That's kinda what a riddle is. Posted Image

And you weren't kidding about the google bit. Everything that comes up is either non related of a bible verse. Posted Image

Okay, so I got it from a Christmas movie. It is a religious answer.

#88 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

You mean like, ever?

Okay, so I got it from a Christmas movie. It is a religious answer.

You mean like hope? lol

#89 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

The gift of Faith........ I dont know

Well, I'm planning on heading up to AA on the 30th or whatever next Saturday is for open play. Is there anything I need to know before playing there? People to watch out for, unwritten rules, etc?

#90 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

Well, I'm planning on heading up to AA on the 30th or whatever next Saturday is for open play. Is there anything I need to know before playing there? People to watch out for, unwritten rules, etc?

Thats the 31st.

Nothing really special, listen to the refs, dont be a d-bag, thats about it.

#91 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

Thats the 31st.

Gotcha! Is there a lot of good players? I haven't played since I fucked up my ankle in early October I think it was. I won't get beat up too hard, right?

#92 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

Thats the 31st.

Gotcha! Is there a lot of good players? I haven't played since I fucked up my ankle in early October I think it was. I won't get beat up too hard, right?

theres usually a good mix of both, also make sure to watch your shit, theres some d-bags every once in a while that take shit thats laying out on tables and whatnot

#93 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

Thats the 31st.

theres usually a good mix of both, also make sure to watch your shit, theres some d-bags every once in a while that take shit thats laying out on tables and whatnot

This is true, my bomb swab was swiped last weekend. If you see a green/blue bomb swab w/ Killjoy written on it, steal it back and ill give you a handful of 9v's.
Its not that big of an issue though.

On Saturday, you should be doing ok skill wise, teams normally come out on Sundays.

#94 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

totally got my brother a pair of flex's for chrsitmas. and i got me a new tank, so ill be good to ball as long as my back holds up
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#95 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

The answer was a child. Got all deep and what not. "For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son." John 3:16

#96 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

The answer was a child. Got all deep and what not. "For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son." John 3:16

That's a bit, I dunno, corny? Clever though.

My aunt got me this for Christmas Posted Image:

Posted Image

I wonder who decided the guy in front should have an AK, and the guys in back didn't need masks. Ah well. Posted Image

Edited by Molybdenum, 25 December 2011 - 11:46 PM.

#97 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:29 AM

My aunt got me this for Christmas Posted Image:

Posted Image

I wonder who decided the guy in front should have an AK, and the guys in back didn't need masks. Ah well. Posted Image

hahaha, when was that published?

#98 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

hahaha, when was that published?

#99 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

might as well ask for some clarification on this. about to order some stinger grips. got vice-LED selected. these do come with screws right? dont wanna go 0/2 on purchases
Posted Image

#100 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

might as well ask for some clarification on this. about to order some stinger grips. got vice-LED selected. these do come with screws right? dont wanna go 0/2 on purchases

When I ordered stinger grips for my Ego 10, I believe they did not come with screws. I would email them first to be on the safe side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users