1047 replies to this topic

#101 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

might as well ask for some clarification on this. about to order some stinger grips. got vice-LED selected. these do come with screws right? dont wanna go 0/2 on purchases

If you find yourself short screws, you can usually find adequate replacements at a hardware store.

#102 wicker77

wicker77

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Frick, can't make it to pump night Posted Image
HCM
Want to make it to the base first in a scenario game? Try Crossfit.

#103 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:12 PM

I got to pump night late and only was able to play an hour, Pat let me use his new empire sniper, those are good guns :tup:

heres a video someone made of the night, i'm at 3:17 with the red hopper and sweet pants :P

#104 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Had a ton of fun yesterday. I started playing pretty shitty, but after a few games I started getting more comfortable and aggressive. There's a video from yesterday, I'll find it later and post it up.

#105 nicknack171

nicknack171

Punkwork Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

played some outlaw ball with some church friends. 20 or so "tippmann with egrip is the shit" crowd. it was still alot of fun to play again
Minnesota Ballers Club My Youtube!
"Dont drink nick,stay in school and dont smoke"- Gordon "Cockerpunk", while smoking and drinking at ll3
Im under 18 and pay for all my gear. but i also dont pay heating,water,electrical bills, car,health,home insurance. so props to you guys who have real payments and still play paintball

#106 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

played some outlaw ball with some church friends. 20 or so "tippmann with egrip is the shit" crowd. it was still alot of fun to play again

those groups are fun
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#107 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

ohaii

what's up erveryone?
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#108 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

Had a ton of fun yesterday. I started playing pretty shitty, but after a few games I started getting more comfortable and aggressive. There's a video from yesterday, I'll find it later and post it up.

My buddy Kyle shot some footage. He works there and at Appg. It was a good day Saturday had a blast. I was the guy with the vampire G6r ( will post pics when I get home from work).

I already have my season pass to mn pro and Appg/AA so I am set for the year. Pm me if you want to meet up at the field.

Later bro's.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

#109 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

I should be bringing my dad and brother out to play reball this Saturday. Should be fun.

#110 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

My buddy Kyle shot some footage. He works there and at Appg. It was a good day Saturday had a blast. I was the guy with the vampire G6r ( will post pics when I get home from work).

I already have my season pass to mn pro and Appg/AA so I am set for the year. Pm me if you want to meet up at the field.

Later bro's.

Hahaha we were right next to you on the bleacher seats. Cool seeing you there man.

Do you guys think it'd be worth it to get a pass to APPG and MN Pro? I've already got one for MN Pro, but I don't know if it'll be worth having two when I can only use one at a time.

#111 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Later bro's.

Hahaha we were right next to you on the bleacher seats. Cool seeing you there man.

Do you guys think it'd be worth it to get a pass to APPG and MN Pro? I've already got one for MN Pro, but I don't know if it'll be worth having two when I can only use one at a time.

Ah cool. I think it will be worth it as the appt season pass gets you into AA during the winter. At Appg/AA it is 20$ for entry and 80$ for a case of paint. Season pass is 100$ (the cost of 5 entries) and a case of paint is only 60$ then. If you have a pass and go 10 times and buy 10 cases of paint it will cost you 100$+600$. Or with out it is 200$+800$. You save 300$ on 10 trips with the season pass. I like mn pro a bit for the variety of fields though too. But you don't get as big of a discount. Only 5$ a case and free entry. But there are generally more people at mn pro. The main downside of mn pro is the speedball field.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

#112 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

Now that they have new bunkers I don't think it's as bad. Even though they have the new bunkers no one really plays on it besides the ressy groups, or a small group of us that run 3 on 3's most of the time.

#113 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

Greetings from Jamaica!

I would like to throw out a vote to get a season pass at Splattag! Free entry into both GBGs almost makes up for the price, go to a few JR's and you way surpass it on those events alone.

#114 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

gordon posted this on the original mn thread:

Third pump night: Friday, January 20th. 6pm to 9pm.

Field has been reserved EXCLUSIVELY for PUMP games.

Brought to you by Action Packed Paintball Games and Air Assault Paintball.

Special entry fee: $20, includes all night HPA. Co2 fills are $0.50 per ounce.

Paintballs: 100/$5, 500/$20

NOTE: This is NOT an "Open Play" event. Season pass does not apply.

#115 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Greetings from Jamaica!

I would like to throw out a vote to get a season pass at Splattag! Free entry into both GBGs almost makes up for the price, go to a few JR's and you way surpass it on those events alone.

Not a bad idea... But I think the real selling point for me on the AA pass is that APPG is 15 from my house.

#116 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

Greetings from Jamaica!

Not a bad idea... But I think the real selling point for me on the AA pass is that APPG is 15 from my house.

yeah splatt is like 25 min from dreds and I, where as appg is roughly an hour drive...

#117 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

I will join.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#118 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

http://s1094.photobu...i446/Deweycook/

I'm the tallest one in the middle.

Edited by PB2011, 05 January 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#119 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

Where do you play?

#120 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

Haven't seen you guys in a few months but that's because I moved out of the state. I haven't forgot about the club at all though. I still plan on making it up to Hudson for a few games this year and I'm also planning on a trip to Special Forces in Buffalo for the big DDay game in late June.

#121 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

Greetings from Jamaica!

yeah splatt is like 25 min from dreds and I, where as appg is roughly an hour drive...

yea AA is about 35-40 min from my house, splat on the other hand is over an hour... that would be why i can't really go more than twice any given month lol.

Where do you play?

thats a tiny pic

#122 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

anyone notice the member map on the site here? might wanna check it out and do something about your location if you don't want people know exactly where you live........
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#123 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

anyone notice the member map on the site here? might wanna check it out and do something about your location if you don't want people know exactly where you live........

meh, theres already 30 or so people that have my shipping address from when i've bought things from them...

#124 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:30 AM

Where do you play?

Pretty much anywhere, mostly MN pro or splat-tag, sometimes air assault or some indoor field next to the gophers stadium who's name escapes me right now.

What proshop do you guys like the best around here? I like MN pros place in Burnsville just because of their coupon book they give for buying a gun.

#125 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:33 AM

Also we should see if we can get Bryce to join.

#126 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

Where do you play?

Pretty much anywhere, mostly MN pro or splat-tag, sometimes air assault or some indoor field next to the gophers stadium who's name escapes me right now.

What proshop do you guys like the best around here? I like MN pros place in Burnsville just because of their coupon book they give for buying a gun.

if i don't get stuff from the BST on here or ebay i normally just go to AA. coupon book the eh? sounds intriguing. I've never been to their field

#127 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

It's a pretty decent deal. You could buy a traccer for like $80 or whatever they are and end up saving 30% on pads, Free pods with a pack, great deals in there.

#128 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:54 AM

as of yet, is anyone planning on going to LL5? i took those days off of work as soon as we got a 2012 calendar...

#129 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

That Coupon book is ok, not really super awesome. I have one that I never touched holding up my tv a bit, Could go through and name a few pages in there if you want. Only local non-bst store that I have used is the shop at AA, good place.

as of yet, is anyone planning on going to LL5? i took those days off of work as soon as we got a 2012 calendar...

I am looking more and more into this. I don't think I will be playing the GBG, so might use this money for the trip.

Where do you play?

Splattball is the field downtown. Could you get a better pic? I think I may recognize you.

#130 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

^ yeah sure I'll put one up tomorrow.

#131 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

So anyone planning any big paintball events for the next year?

#132 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

i went to D-Day last year at combat paintball and it was worth going, ill be doing that. try in hit the GBG's but mainly just saving for LL5

#133 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

That sounds pretty solid. I only ask where people are going because I want to get out to a good number of them to film and take pictures. At least myself will be doing this, I might get jeff to come along and a few photographer friends. ROAD TRIPS!

#134 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:19 AM

well I'm all for a car pool! you n jeff should get out to LL5 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#135 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

well I'm all for a car pool! you n jeff should get out to LL5 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I was at Red Bull Crashed Ice and me and a buddy ran into some Dead Squad guys, they said they're going to LL5, cool guys, I'm still thinking about just filming, money is not in excess right meow. (plus i'm buying a pump from bryce at pump night on the 20th at AA)

#136 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

Well technically I'm not in MN anymore, but I'll be at the GBG in May, LL5 in May, DDay at Special Forces in Buffalo at the end of June, Combat Paintball DDay in August, and maybe another random game at Splat Tag over the summer.

#137 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

i might check out special forces on DDay. I've never been there and i live like 10 min away.. but i guess ill jest see whoever wherever and lone wolf everything Posted Image

#138 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

It used to be well worth it to go to Special Forces. A few years back, however, Jeff got married and shut the field down to all but parties and such. Now the field has shrunk to half its old size but it's still quite large. And the beach landings are quite epic. Real boats!

#139 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

Sounds like a plan! Im not sure if Im pumping or just hanging out.

Well technically I'm not in MN anymore, but I'll be at the GBG in May, LL5 in May, DDay at Special Forces in Buffalo at the end of June, Combat Paintball DDay in August, and maybe another random game at Splat Tag over the summer.

Cheevo, you are always welcome here. And thats a pretty good list, im going to see if I cant make it out to a few of those.

#140 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hows everyone doing. I'll be at AA today and will be getting that splat tag season pass drednaught.

#141 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

well I'm doing wonderful... aside from my foot still messed up... but, since i have not been able to play paintball i have been able to spend money on paintball things lol. anyway, i just placed my order for a TechPB scenario jersey Posted Image

#142 Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Aspiring Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

So that reball place in Rochester turned out to be pretty nice. Not a huge crowd, but games moved along pretty well, and everyone was nice.

#143 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

I'm buying a phantom in this next couple days. So thats whats up.

#144 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

I'm buying a phantom in this next couple days. So thats whats up.

you should post up a pictar of your stuff once you get it

#145 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

Quick non-paintball related rant here.

So I was at the RedBull crashed ice also, carpooled with a friend to O'haras in St. Paul because they were hosting the OFFICIAL REDBULL AFTERPARTY and running shuttles to the event. So we take their shuttle there, have a good time, meet up with 2 other bros that got there late. SO, instead of taking the shuttle we carpool back to O'heras with the bros that showed up late. The bro that drove there had to leave to go pick up his girlfriend. So I am now with my friend I drove with and my other friend rode in late with my other friend that just left to pick up his girl. at the OFFICIAL REDBULL AFTERPARTY (cant stress that part enough) with bands, dj's music, food, beer, all the white women, they decide that it's "too crowded", "too loud", "to expensive" and all the excuses in the book. "but we wernt doing anythign there" (no shit, you stood there and didnt make an effort to do anything) So instead of staying at the OFFICIAL REDBULL AFTERPARTY they decide they want to head to Ol' Mexico. Since I was driving I REALLY wanted to tell them to go fuck themselves and that they can find their own ride, but I decided that would be to big of a dick move =| So we head to a mostly empty Ol' Mexico, get some shitty food with sub-par service because that was apparently WAAAAY more fun. And one of the best parts, my one friend that said he didn't want to drink because it would give him a head ache decided to have 4 margaritas because...because fuck him thats why. FUCK! I need new friends.

/rant

paintball related news: I need to transfer my reloader internals into a new shell. Should be fun
Posted Image

#146 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

Bought an Automag, should be here tomorrow.

#147 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:34 AM

Bought an Automag, should be here tomorrow.

PICS NAOOOOOOO

#148 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Must have gotten caught up in mail because of the snow. I'll pics when I get it in.

#149 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:24 AM

Alright, I need to decide between buying a reflex rail, etek 3, or a DP fusion fx. Hmmmm.

#150 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Alright, I need to decide between buying a reflex rail, etek 3, or a DP fusion fx. Hmmmm.

I think i've heard the most good about etek 3s, they're all at pretty good, but I love eclipse guns

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users