Please do not start hating on Deuce, I've heard enough bs from people already. Wasn't sure if this should go in here or equipment advice, so feel free to move it if necessary.
1. Can the stock goblin shoot First Strike rounds?
2. If the answer to question 1 is no then what would need to be done to it for it to be able to shoot first strike rounds?
3. Could I put freak bored barrels on it with some modification?
4. What works better with it Co2 or Hpa?
5. Lets say paint is boring at .685, would I still want to underbore or just match the paint to the barrel? If so how much would I want to underbore?
6. What is a good thigh rig holster that this could fit in?
Thanks for answering my questions.
It would be great if punkworks would do a test on range, fps, etc but I doubt it will happen.
Edited by Russian Legion Fan, 05 December 2011 - 10:20 PM.