#1 Chris@RegencyPB

Chris@RegencyPB

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick post to inform everyone on the new after market triggers that are now available for the Cromes. The triggers are made by Acid Custom and are made of Carbon fiber. They retail for about 65 USD and are worth every penny! The trigger is very responsive without any side to side play and install is a breeze. So if you are in the market for a new trigger for your Crome definitely check these out!

Contact Info for Acid Custom- acidcustom@yahoo.com.au

Posted Image

Thanks!

-Chris
Regency Paintball
Regency Paintball
U.S Service Center
Email- chris@regencypaintball.com
www.regencypaintball.com
Photographer Club

#2 Chris@RegencyPB

Chris@RegencyPB

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

Hey Everyone,

Here is my review for the Acid Custom Talon Trigger. I recently saw that John had started making his Carbon fiber triggers for our Crome markers so I had contacted him. I was able to purchase one and here is my review of it. I am going to break the info down into a couple sections and write a little about each.

Packaging- I received trigger in an envelope that seemed to be laminated which was very nice to see. Overall it was packaged very nice and he even included an extra magnet.

Weight- Very light! I was extremely surprised to see how light this trigger is. Since it is so light it makes for a very nice and easy trigger pull.

Speed- I have noticed a very big difference in speed, I am able to walk the trigger much faster with both hands with this trigger. Which is nice because I am a little sluggish with my left hand. For me I like to walk the trigger in PSP instead of using one finger and I have noticed the trigger to give me a much more consistent PSP/Ramping as well.

Adjust-ability - The trigger comes with 4 points of adjustment and is fully adjustable to your likings. It was very easy to get this trigger sweet spotted to how I like it.

Trigger Pull- Nice an easy trigger pull with absolutely no side to side play. The trigger is a magnet return which also assists in having this nice trigger pull.

Build Quality- Through out testing this trigger I had a few direct hits to it without any damage.

Design- I received the Talon design but there is 8 total designs that you can choose from, I know this might sound a little weird but the talon design really fits well the Crome's frame. Meaning it feels great with the way you grip the grip frame and lines up perfect with your fingers.

Installation- Installation is a breeze and anyone can do it!

Time Frame- It takes him about 2 weeks to make and 7-10 days in shipping.

Cost- They cost about 65.00 USD. Which is a little more than the average after market trigger but it was well worth it.

Will I recommend the Acid Custom Triggers? - Absolutely! I adore shooting with this trigger and I will recommend them to any Crome owner who is in the market for a new trigger and to anyone else looking to upgrade.

Thanks Again John and I look forward to using this trigger for many years to come!

-Chris

Edited by Chris@RegencyPB, 13 December 2011 - 01:32 PM.

Regency Paintball
U.S Service Center
Email- chris@regencypaintball.com
www.regencypaintball.com
Photographer Club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users