• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vjatbolt74

vjatbolt74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

Hello, I am 15 years of age and i live in Tinley Park. I am looking for a team to play with in any sort of airball tournements. Been playing for 3 years now and over the summer i practiced with shock and many other teams.i have never been on a team before. Chad Bouchez has helped me become a better player. I study paintball and most guns probably more than i play ( i play once a week in the spring, summer, and early fall).

If you have an opening, send me a message and if you need more of my info.

Thanks for your time, Frank.

#2 J_DUB

J_DUB

Balls to the Walls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

I am 16 and i live in Midlothian if you find a team can you contact me also because i couldn't find one either
Posted Image

#3 xRockstarrxx

xRockstarrxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:44 AM

HEY whats up guys i had almost lost hope just joind techpb looking for players within the area to practice and run for the new season of 2012. Im starting a new local team up held by Me #26 team captain Sora Bour, # 69 co-captain Christopher salas, organizer's fransico rodriguez and jocelyn arvelo. TEam name chicagoland outbreak looking for players to start of locally around the chiago land area i currently live in naperville illinois an any one willing to play as a shot on the team at this point. now then if players exceed more than 5 tryouts will be held. ty for your time pm with any further questions and or info.
Posted Image

#4 joe32

joe32

So much stuff for sale someone save me

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:48 AM

Also, you check out windy city invasion. Thread is somewhere here in IL forum. We dont post much their, but all team members are active here on techpb.

We already have sponsors and a tourny under are belts as just our team (many of the members have competed before in tournys before our team) So you know we're the real deal and not just talk of playing.

Any questions contact me day or night here on techpb.

RIP Danijel Jagodic,AKA BORG.

CHEAP Loaders Cheap Empire Axe Azodin KP FEEDBACK +idk, maybe 7

If you saw both PC Nation Fighting Threads put this in your sig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users